The Cabin

Sulking In Their Splintered Cradles

Ryan's POV

I woke up early and to my relief everyone was awake. I put on a pot of coffee and found something small to eat and headed out the door.

It was cool outside and I took a walk around the property, trying not to think about last night or what was coming next, but lyrics.

I still had no idea what we were going to write about. It had to be something we all loved. I was leaning more towards the Beatles sound and Brendon wanted more pop.

I ran a hand through my hair and plopped down under a tree. I brought my knees up to my chest.

I took out my phone only to find out I still didn't have any service. I'd have to get on my laptop to talk to Keltie.

Thought it was still pretty early I knew it was going to be a raining day. Dark clouds were creeping over the mountains.

I got up, enough fresh air in me, and went back inside. The coffee was done and I grabbed a cup of it and went into my room.

Brendon was still sleeping like a baby. He didn't snore much, but he moaned a lot in his sleep. It made me blush.. I don't know why, it was weird.

I took out my notebook and wrote a few things down.

Musical. Soundtrack. Lyrics.

I was fantasizing about writing a beautiful rock opera, but I didn't know if the guys would fall for it. I mean Brendon sure had the pipes for it. But it might not be the right direction to go. I sure liked it though.

But what to write about even if they liked the idea?

I tossed the book away and just sat on my bed and thought. My thoughts drifted to Jon and Spencer. Maybe it was just another silly thing. If they had feelings for each other wouldn't they have at least told me and Brendon? Keeping secrets in a band is a dumb idea if you ask me.

A few moments later I heard some thumps on the drums. Spencer must have been up too. I wanted to go into the little studio with him, but I just wanted to know what was up with him and Jon so I wouldn't be able to not act suspicious.

So I just stayed in my room and listened to Brendon's breathing and occasional moaning and mumbling in his sleep.

Spencer's POV

I can't believe I just did that. I can't believe it actually worked out like I'd had it in my head for months.

I tapped some random tune lazily on the drum set and smiled without knowing it.

Ever since I knew him I'd wanted him. Being in this cabin, where we were all alone, besides Ryan and Brendon, I was confident enough to tell him what I felt.

Especially after we found that porn channel. I was in the need for some contact. But I thought he just would have slapped me and ignored me if I told him I loved. Instead, he slept with me.

I smiled wider and played the beat to Time to Dance, working up some sweat.

But I couldn't help but think that after we left the cabin, it would be all over.
♠ ♠ ♠
this update is for Gigi, because she loves this story a lot.
now comment :D