The Cabin

And Ramshakled Hands

Ryan's POV

"What is this?" Brendon asked as he came out of our room, my notebook in his hand.

"It's my notebook.." I was grabbing another cup of coffee. I'd planned on going into the studio area to fuck around with some stuff, but Brendon had stopped me.

"No, this stuff about a rock opera," he intergected.

"I dunno, the idea came to me so I wrote it down," he couldn't kill me just over an idea. I know what Brendon wanted.

"Fuck, I love it!" he started jumping around like an excited little girl.

"What..?"

"The rock opera thing. This is what we have to do, it's amazing!" his dark eyes lit up. He'd had his Red Bull.

"You really think so?" I sipped idly at my coffee, wishing for some of his energy.

"Yeah. If you were a girl right now, I'd kiss you!" he cried.

Why did I heat up at that comment..? Oh fuck-a-duck this was such a hormonal place.

"Glad to know that.."

"We have to go work on this now!" he needed to lower his voice like three octives.

"But I don't have any lyrics or anything.. I just thought of the idea," I explained, wanting him to calm the frick down and let me have a slightly relaxing day.

"We can work on stuff in the studio, see what comes to us."

"No."

"Pleaseeeeee! Spencer and Jon are already in there," I should have seen that as a bad idea already.

"Okay fine," I sighed and followed him into the studio.

Spencer's POV

Making out with Jon was.. hot to say the least.

It was so weird to think that this was Jon, my bandmate, one of my best friends, was who I was screwing around with.

We had gone in there to work and we usually kept the sexy stuff for our room but he gave me a little kiss... That stubble was just so irresistable. We were sucking face on the couch in a matter of minutes.

"What if they catch us?" I asked as he was busy sucking my neck.

He laughed bitterly. "They won't if they don't want to be scarred for life. And like they'll actually want to do work. They're probably getting drunk."

"You're right," I said and put my hands on his face and kissed him.

And then I heard the door open.

Something hit the ground and broke, a coffee cup I think, and a collective gasp of disbelief was uttered.

Well I guess it's time we explain..
♠ ♠ ♠
don't kill me for not updating.
too many stories, not enough time.