"Mom? From Now On I Want You To Call Me Mikey. How come Michelle? Because I Want To Be A Boy."

Dinner

"Michelle, it's time for dinner," my mom said as she stepped into my room, scaring the shit out of me.
"Okay, Mom. I'll be down in a bit," I replied, taking a deep breath to try and calm my self down.
"Are you okay honey? You seem shaken," she said.
"Yeah I'm fine. You just scared me when you came in," I said.
"Oh I'm sorry honey," she said.
"It's okay. I'll be down in a minute, kay?" I asked.
She nodded and left.
I took a deep breath to calm and prepare myself for what I'm about to do and went downstairs. As I got off the last step, I was plowed down by a body.
"HEY MICHELLE!"
I started to laugh but it was kinda hard because Gerard was crushing my lungs and it was getting hard to breathe.
"Hi, Gerard. Could you possably get off me? I can't breathe," I said.
"Oh sorry," Gerard said as he got off me. He helped me up and hugged me.
I hugged back and burried my face in his neck.
He pulled away and looked at me.
"What was that for?" I asked.
He shrugged. "Just thought that you needed one."
"Well I did. Thank you," I said.
He put his arm around my shoulders and led me to the kitchen table. "Anytime little sister."
I forced a smile. I'm not going to be your little sister for much longer, Gee.
I sat down next to Gerard as Mom brought the food to the table. It was pot roast with potatoes and green beans. One of my favorites. At least it was lightening up my mood a bit. I dug in, thinking about what I was going to say and half way through the meal I couldn't eat anymore. I was too nervous, so I just pushed my food around my plate.
"Is everything all right, Michelle?" my dad asked.
I shook my head. Now or never. "No. Not really. I have something that I need to tell you guys."
"Gerard, could you go up to your room please?" Mom asked.
"No, Mom. I need to tell this to everyone. It's a family thing," I said.
She nodded. "What is it dear?"
"Mom, remember when I was younger and I always cried whenever you tried to put me in a dress?" I asked
She nodded.
"Dad, every time when there's a sports game I always watch with you, right?" I asked.
Dad nodded.
"And Gerard. When we were little, I never played with dolls. I always played with your little toy cars and such, right?" I asked.
He laughed and nodded." Yeah. I always had trouble trying to get them back from you."
I cracked a small smile.
"Honey, where are you going with this?" Mom asked.
"I-I don't feel I'm as I should be," I whispered.
"Well, whatever you feel you need to be, we'll always be here for you. You're our little girl," she said.
My anger flared. I stood up so fast that I knocked my chair over. "No! No, I'm not your little girl! don't call me that! Don't call me little girl, younge lady, sister, daughter, whatever! Don't fucking call me that!"
"Michelle Jasmin Way! You will not speak to us like that!" my dad yelled.
"No! Not Michelle Jasmin Way! Micheal James Way! Micheal James Way! I'm not a fucking girl!" I screamed.
The room went dead silent.
"Not a girl. Not a girl." I fell to my knees, whispering that over and over. I felt arms encircle me and I knew It was Gerard.
"What do you mean 'Not a girl' baby?" he asked.
"I'm not meant to be a girl, Gee. I'm a boy," I whispered.