My Life So Far

Sprung

Argh, its the morning already? I think to myself as I sit up in my bed and tern on my phone. It's 11am, I guess I should get up. As i make my way over to the mirror I trip over the book I had been readying the night before "damn it! ...stupid Harry Potter books" I mumble as I hop over to my destination.
Man I look ugly I think to myself as i see my reflection, I look like the mutant they always thought I was. My auntie says I must have been adopted and my sister thinks I have mutant genes, my brother likes the mutant idea. I was born premi with straight white blonde hair, bright blue eyes and ghostly pale skin, everyone else in my family has brown curly hair, brown eyes and my dad has olive skin. By the age of three I had dark blonde ringlets and by the age of 5, it had changed to light brown. I had just cut my hair the week before and I'm still getting used to it this length; I was always the little kid with long wavy brown hair, but now its just above my shoulders.
I guess I should give you a proper description of myself instead of mumbling on, well I still have pale skin, and blue eyes; I also have thick rimed scarlet coloured glasses and massive boobs. What makes it worse is that I have such a skinny waist which makes my body look totally out of proportion.
I brushed my messy waves and placed my glasses upon my nose and smiled, today was gonna be awesome. I decided to wear a pair my black skinny jeans, my navy jacket chucks and my Lego Man T-shirt.

I ran down stairs and scoffed down some toast with peanut butter and a glass of apple and blackcurrant juice. "Jess you'll choke! slow down."

"Sorry mum."

"Keep eating Jess, I'd love to see that." I give my brother a death glare, hes six years younger than me and gets away with everything, I'm sixteen so i should get priority nowadays, but I'm the middle child, the forgotten one.

So, there I was sitting in the family room with mum, Nicki and Brant when I hear a car beeping its horn. That'll be them! I think to myself and grab my jacket and go to run out the door. "Where are you going?" mum asks.

"I told you didn't I?"

"No."

"Oh, well I'm going to go see a movie with Josh and his friends! - bye!"

"What movie?" At this point I blush. I was hopping she wouldn't ask that one.

"High School Musical 3?"
Okay, so let me recap the last few months of my life.

***

Two months ago I was sitting In English with my friend Aimee. We both HATE Zac Efron, but her little sister LOVES him and all his movies, so naturally she has gotten it stuck in our heads. That day we made a packed that on the last day of school we would start going "Summer Summer Summer".
Then the week after my cousin Josh came round and he said they were going to do the same thing - only with Uni, we also said that we would go see High School Musical Three when it came out.

***

So there I was trying to leave the house to go see High School Musical with my 20 year old cousin and his mates.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Will continue with this if you desire.

:]