My Life So Far

The Picnic

That's totally awesome! I think to myself as i walk towards the car; it was a green Mini. Josh has spent the sumer two years prior doing it up and painting it, it was now a Ferrari Green with white racing stripes. The best part was it also had green P's, the same colour too!

"Heya Josh!"

"G'day! How are ya?"

"Pretty good thanks, yourself?"

"Jolly good." I smile to myself, Josh was always like this; too happy for his own good. I get in the back seat with two other people, a boy and a girl. "Jess, this is Joe, Frank and Alana." he says as he points the the people in the back and the front seat. "Guys, this is my cus Jess."

"Hey"

"Hey-"

"-Hi Jess!" said Alana as she waved vigorously to me. Alana was a very pretty girl, but not one of the many I've heard about - if you know what i mean. she had elbow length brown hair with a heavy front fringe and a look of excitement in her eyes, she looked like fun.

"I love the car,"

"Thanks, i forgot you hadn't seen it!" I blushed again, it had been two years since he'd had it and two years since id been to his house, he now goes to the Uni two suburbs away; a ten minute drive rather than two hours.

I kept think of the many adventures this day could lead to, today was gonna great.As we drove into the car park of the Plaza i realized how quiet i had been, oh well. aren't i usually quiet? we bought our tickets and popcorn and stood in line waiting to go in. "haha i can't believe we are actually seeing this man," says the guy to my right; i think his name is Joe.

"Yeah, but what harm could it do? more songs to sing in the streets while we're smashed?"

"Yeah true, but seriously, i hate High School Musical."

"Really? i love it!" the boys gave Alana the look, you no; that look you get when you say the most stupidest thing ever? well thats the one! "I'm so excited!" she shrieked.

***

Two hours later we come out of the theater smiling, it was the stupidest movie we had ever see, and yet we couldn't get enough! there were a bunch of giggling 13 year olds coming out the doors behind us "Oh my god! Zac Efron is like so hot!"

"haha I no!"

"was it hot in there or was it just me?"

"haha!"

"So, who's up for some lunch?" said the boy to Alana's left. Was he Joe or Frank? they both looked very similar.

"I'm pretty hungry" i said.

"lets go to Coles and buy crap and eat it in the park, Frank?" asks Alana. so HES Frank!

"Awesome!" I answer.

So there we were, four 20 year olds and a 16 year old eating ice cream, biscuits, chocolate, chips and drinking Pepsi in the park. "So Jess, been up to much?" asked Frank.

"Na, just school; i have no life you see."

"Oh? How do you mean?"

"Well, with Choir, Drama, Calisthenics, Piano and Bass, i don't really have much time for anything else."

"Fair enough."

"What about you?"

"Well we went partying last night" He flashed me a gorgeous smile.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, and he got so smashed that he asked Liam to marry him." announced Joe.

"He what?!"

"Yeah you no, hes been crushing on him for ages, just had to get drunk enough to actually ask him."

"What he say?"

"no of course!-"

"-I have not been crushing on Liam!"

"Course not mate" Joe laughs.