My Life So Far

Was It Something I Said?

I couldn't stop staring at Frank, but every time he looks my way, i looked away blushing. I took a bite out of my chocolate cake just as Josh grabbed all the cups and started juggling.

"So Jess, What year are you in?" Asked Alana as she sat next to me, and picked up some chocolate.

"I'm going into year 11." I blurted out with a mouthful of cake, i blushed again, making Alana smile.

"My sister's in year 10 - well will be in year 10. Have you got anything planned for the rest of the holidays?"

"Not really," I say as i glance at Frank. "I never have anything planned. I'll probably spend the Majority of it at Paul's house."

"Yeah? Who's this Paul bloke?" Teased Josh.

"He's just a friend." I said quickly, i didn't wanna go down this track again; if I've told him once I've told him a thousand times! We are just really close friends, thats all we'll ever be.

"Haha whatever you say!" he replyed. At that moment Frank stood up and started to walk off.

"where you going man?" Joe asked him.

"For a walk, I need to clear my head." He looked from Joe to me, then walked off.

"What's that all about?" I asked looking confused, was it something i said? Why did he look at me like that...

For the rest of the day we sat eating, chatting and laughing. Josh had to take me home so we packed up and said our goodbyes. As i got our of the car i looked at Frank for the last time and waved them off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Should I continue with this?