My Life So Far

The Sky May Never Clear

I feel my pocket vibrate. As i look down and stick my hand into it i know who its from already. That's good, well if your not, do you wanna catch up or something? I understand if you don't... me being 20 and your cousins friend... What was he thinking? Of course i wanted to catch up! I guess i was a little shyer than i thought...or maybe he knew, and that's why he walked away - but that doesn't make any sense! Why would he wanna even talk to me then? All these questions flooded my head, and i guess i looked pretty confused cause because of what Michael said to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he pushed the hair out of his eyes, "You seem confused..."

"...Yeah. I'm Fine." I smiled. How in the hell was i supposed to explain this to him, or anyone?!

* * *
The definition of F.I.N.E - Fucked up, insecure, neurotic, emotional.

Have you ever used that word to get someone of your back? Or even to say everything is alright, no need to worry? Boy, i sure have. It's a bloody lie every time. After a bad attempt at convincing Michael that everything was fine, i headed home, i hated being confused like this and people worrying wasn't helping one bit. To make matter worse it started raining when i got out of the park, by the time i got home i was socked.

"Jess, there you are. Where have you been, you're all wet!" exclaimed my mum when i walked in the door, silly me locked it behind me and forgot to bring a key.

I went upstairs to have a nice hot shower, then realised i hadn't replied to Frank. I grabbed some clean, dry clothes and walked into the bathroom, and sat on the edge of the bath. I'd love to! I'm free Saturday i think... if you are? Or we could catch up in the holidays of you want, whatever's easier for you ^_^ I then placed my phone and the bench and started to get undressed.

I feel the soothing hot water running down my face, and i hear Sugar by A system Of A Down playing through the stereo in the corner of the room. It felt so good. I could have just stood here for hours, but i had to face reality, the water would turn cold after a while and my shower couldn't go for any longer than ten minutes.

I managed to convince myself to get out of the warmth and into the cold bathroom. I then hopped into my cosy bed to watch the end of Final Fantasy: Advent Children, hoping to clear my head and work out what to say next.