My Life So Far

North?

I tapped my fingers impatiently on the kitchen bench, waiting for my crumpet to pop up. "hurry up." I mumbled. As my sister walked down the stairs, i grabbed the juice out of the fridge. "Want a drink?" i asked.

"Um sure." she replied, looking at me funny.

"What?" I asked, spilling the juice all over the bench."Shit!" She just laughed.

"Good Morning?" She asked.

"What's so good about it?"

"That's what i want to know." I gave her a look, a look that said What do you mean? What are you up to? "Where are you going?"

"Well, now that you mentioned it, what are you doing? Are you going to visit your boyfriend? Can i scab alift off you? To Northland?" Again, she just laughed.

"Yes I am going to see Matt, and Jess you can, I'm meeting him there. Why? Who are you meeting?"

"No one!" I said; alittle too fast and suspiciously.

"Sure sure. What's his name? Or hers..?"

"No comment." POP went the toaster. "That's mine!" I grabbed my crumpet and smothered it in vegemite. If there was one thing i new, it was not to tell her that. Sure, she's my sister and i do trust her, but it would be weird... alright, not weird i just don't don't know how to tell her, that i'm hanging out with my cousins mate, a guy who is 5 years older than me. I couldn't.

As we ate our breakfast in silence, i looked out the window at the dogs tapping on the glass window, waiting to be let inside; but they weren't going to get their wish though, the others were at work or in bed. "are you ready to leave?" My sister asked as she took her dishes over the the sink.

"Yeah," I replied, following her into the kitchen. "now?"

"That's right." she said, picking up her bag. Following her out the door, i looked down the street, expecting something to happen; yet there was nothing. I buckled myself into her car and we drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
This Chapter is for Joey; my no.1 reader XD