What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Preface

I walked into the school and it seemed that everyone was quiet as soon as they noticed me. Everyone's head turned to look at me. I stopped dead in my tracks. I had been found out. I should have known this would happen. And then it happened. A few people, who didn't know anything that was going on, turned to their friends, asking them in hushed voices. More voices whispered back to their friends, answering their questions. I continued walking, looking straight ahead, trying to ignore the stares and whispers.

Then I saw him. He was standing with his friends. When he saw me he just stared. I started to smile but stopped when he suddenly turned away from me and walked away. I was stopped again because of this. Of course he'd be mad at me. I had told my secret. The one thing I was not supposed to do. As I watched him walk away, I became more aware of people staring and the voices seemed to get louder. I felt trapped by the choices I had made. I could feel the walls that had been moving in closer each day, finally close around me, sealing me away. I couldn't breathe inside these walls. I couldn't move. I couldn't think. I couldn't...I just couldn't do anything. I couldn't even stay concious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short..I know. Tell me what you think.
And to be completely honest, I have no idea where this story is going o.o I'll try and update soon. As soon as I think of how to start the story.
Comments??
~Sally