What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Morning

I woke up the next morning and was surprised by the fact that I was alone. Normally if Ryan woke up before me, he wouldn't waste much time in waking me up. I sat up and yawned while stretching. I rubbed my eyes but stopped suddenly. The video camera was back on it's tripod in the corner of the room. And the little red light was on. I looked around the room to see if Ryan was actually in here. But he wasn't. I looked back at the camera. Why was it on?

As if to answer my question, Ryan came into his room, wearing only his boxers. He looked at me immediately and smiled when he saw I was awake. He came right over and climbed onto the bed. He pushed me back and straddled me before leaning down to kiss me.

"Good morning," he mumbled as he pulled my shirt off. I didn't say anything, and once my shirt was off he re-attached his lips to mine. Ryan, wasting no time as usual, got my pants off quickly. Both our breathing had picked up pace as Ryan practically ripped off the rest of my clothes. He didn't even wait for me to pull his boxers off and did it himself. Someone's extra horny this morning. He pushed into me quickly, releasing a low moan. He kissed me again.

"Don't hold anything back this time," he mumbled. I nodded my head, waiting for him to start moving. He started to move and I let out a moan. Ryan's warm breathe hit my face each time. He picked up the pace and I dug my fingers into his back, my breathing increasing, mixed with small whimpers. Finally I came, Ryan not long after. When we were done, Ryan got out of bed right away and pulled his boxers on. He went and turned the camera off before leaving the room. I sighed and stayed on the bed, catching my breath. When my breathing was more normal, I got up and went to take a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow..this was short o.o lol Again, I'll try and write a longer one soon. :]
More soon?
~Sally