What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Heartless

Brendon's P.O.V.

"How could you do that?" I yelled. Ryan just stared at me. Unfeeling. "She was standing right there!"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Ryan said. I shook my head.

"You're an ass," I spat. "She loves you and now you just turn around act like she doesn't exist."

Anger overtook Ryan's features as he grabbed ahold of the collar of my shirt and shoved me into the lockers.

"You don't understand," Ryan said. "She told our secret. I have every right to act however I want."

I pushed him away from me.

"She didn't mean for everyone to find out," I said. "She was only telling me what was going on."

"It doesn't matter who she tells," he said. "She told you. Even if you were the only one who knew, things would still be like this."

I shook my head again.

"You know what Ryan," I said. "You can just go to hell. You have a girl who loves you and you treat her like shit. So you can just go to hell."

"She didn't have to listen to me," Ryan said.

"Well she did," I said. "Because she loves you. She would have done anything for you and you knew that. You took advantage of her feelings."

Ryan smiled.

"Gotta do what you gotta do," Ryan said. I had had enough. I punched Ryan in the face, causing him to fall over. Without another word, I turned and walked away from Ryan. I didn't want to deal with anyone that could be that heartless.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this chapter :P
Comments??
~Sally