What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Suffocation

Jenny's P.O.V.

I didn't go home. I just got in my car and drove about a block from the school and parked on the side of the road next to a park. It was the farthest I could go before I broke down completely. I was crying so hard I could barely breathe. My whole face was wet. I just need to breathe, but I can't. I feel like I'm suffocating. Even if I could breathe, I don't think that would change how I felt at the moment. I felt empty. It hurt so much. I've never felt like this before. I felt arms wrap around me, but I didn't bother seeing who it was. I didn't even hear my car door open. I grabbed onto the persons shirt and kept crying, my body shaking from my sobs. Whoever was hugging me picked me up out of my car and I heard the door closed. I kept my face buried in their neck as I felt us moving. I heard another car door open and I was set down onto another car seat. The person tried to pull away but I wouldn't let go of their shirt.

"Come on Jenny," they said soothingly. It was Brendon. He was gently trying to loosen my hand on the grip on his shirt. I let go and opened my eyes. I was still crying and still couldn't breathe, so I didn't say anything. Brendon leaned down and fastened my seatbelt. I realized I wasn't in my car, but in Brendon's car. Brendon closed the door and went around to the driver's seat. When he got in, he grabbed a napkin and gently wiped my face off. I tried gasping for some air. "Shh. You need to get a hold of yourself or you're going to pass out."

I shook my head. I couldn't stop. No matter how hard I tried. Brendon pushed my hair out of my face and wiped away the fresh tears. He sighed before putting his own seatbelt on and starting his car.

"Where do you want to go?" Brendon asked as he pulled away from the curb. I shook my head. "You don't want to go anywhere?"

I nodded my head.

"Are you sure you don't want to go home or something?" he asked. I nodded my head. I didn't want to go home. My mom would wonder what was wrong and I didn't want to talk to anyone. I was starting to calm down a little bit, getting in a few good breaths. I was still in pain though. I clutched at my chest, wanting that empty feeling to go away. It hurt so much. Brendon kept glancing at me.

"It's going to ok, Jenny," Brendon said. I shook my head and clutched at my stomach that was starting to feel upset. I reached over and pulled on Brendon's armed and he looked at me just as I clamped a hand over my mouth. "Shit."

Brendon stopped the car quickly and I unbuckled my seat belt and opened the door as fast as I could. I threw up immediately. I emptied my stomach until I was dry heaving. I could feel Brendon rubbing my back gently. I finally got a hold of myself. I was still crying, but not so heavily. I sat back in the passenger seat and clutched at my chest as I took in deap breaths.

"Do you want to go home?" Brendon asked. I closed my eyes and nodded my head. I felt exhausted now and figured sleeping would be a good way to not think about Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've reached 7 stars :D
Comments please??
~Sally