What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Good Actress

I started towards the school, staring at my feet as I walked.

"Jenny," Brendon said, walking next to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Head up," he said.

I sighed and raised me head.

"Relax," said Brendon as we reached the front doors of the school. "I'm with you most of the day anyways."

I just nodded my head and walked into the school. As I neared my locker, out of habit I looked in the direction that I usually found Ryan. He was there, but wasn't looking in my direction. I looked away from him quickly and focused on my locker. When I got it open I turned to Brendon.

"Why does Ryan have a black eye?" I asked.

"I may have punched him the other day," Brendon said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he was being a total asshole to you," Brendon asked.

"You didn't have to punch him," I said.

"What?" Brendon asked, shocked a little as I stared angrily at him. I slammed my locker and walked away from Brendon.

"Jenny!" he called.

"Leave me alone Brendon," I said.

"Why are you mad at me all of a sudden?" Brendon asked. I ignored him and rushed into the girls bathroom. It was empty and I was glad. I rushed into a stall and started crying. I didn't want to be here. Ryan wouldn't talk to me and Brendon had hurt Ryan. He had no right to do that. I love Ryan and Brendon knew that.

I heard the bathroom door open so I quickly wiped my eyes and face and stepped out of the stall I was in.

"Oh," I gasped when I saw who it was. It was Ryan. I burst into tears and Ryan stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so sorry Ryan. I didn't mean for anyone to find out."

"You can stop pretending," Ryan said, letting go of me. I wiped my face and smirked at him.

"But what if someone was to walk in?" I asked. Ryan pushed me up against the bathroom wall.

"Who cares?" Ryan said, crashing his lips onto mine.

Like I said in the beginning, I can't tell this secret.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know what? I really like this chapter. And I just made the story even harder for me to write lol
~Sally
Oh, and I love you all! 8 stars now! Which is why I decided to delay working on my homework to update. So I better get lots of comments ;]