What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Further Into Action

I was beginning the next step of Ryan's plan. At the moment, I was in my car, on my way to Brendon's. When I got to his house, I got out and quickly made my way to Brendon's front door, building up tears in my eyes. By the time I reached the door, I was crying. I guess, I can tell you I'm doing what I'm about to do for Ryan. Well, most everything I do is for Ryan. The whole secret..the plan.. was Ryan's doing. But I loved Ryan. So I'd do anything for him. I knocked quickly on Brendon's front door, letting out a loud sob that I hoped Brendon would hear. The door opened a moment later.

"Jenny?" Brendon said when he saw me. Without a word, I stumbled into Brendon, wrapping my arms around him and burying my face in his chest. "What's wrong?"

"You were right," I choked out, my shoulders shaking from the sobs. I felt Brendon tense.

"What did he do?" Brendon asked. I let out a sob.

I looked at Brendon and shook my head.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said.

"What did he do?" Brendon repeated.

"Can we just forget about Ryan?" I asked, my tears slowing down. "I just want to forget about him."

Brendon bit his lip, thinking hard about my request.

"Fine," said Brendon.

"Thank you," I breathed, hugging Brendon again. "You don't even know how much that means to me."

Brendon wrapped an arm around me.

"Let's go sit down or something," Brendon said, leading me into his house. He brought us to his living room and helped me onto the couch. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

"No, thanks," I said. Brendon sat down next to me. "Thank you, by the way."

Brendon looked at me.

"For what?" he asked.

"For being there," I said. "You're an amazing guy."

Brendon smiled.

"I try," he said. I smiled back. "It's nice to see you smiling."

"Well, it feels nice to smile," I said. Brendon nodded his head. I sighed and rested my head on Brendon's shoulder.

"Jenny?" Brendon said. I lifted my head slightly to look at him. His eyes left mine and settled on my lips for a second before returning to my eyes. "Nothing."

I smiled slightly before leaning up and gently kissing Brendon, setting the plan further into action.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter shall continue this :] I'll probably write and post it later.
Comments??
~Sally