What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Gentler

I could tell Brendon was a little tense. I could also tell that he really wanted this. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and I could feel him relax a bit. We pulled away for a moment as I pulled off Brendon's shirt before pulling my own off. I wrapped my arms around him, pressing our bodies together and running my hands down Brendon's back, causing him to shiver slightly. I brought my hands around to his front and down to the top of Brendon's pants where I started to unbutton and unzip them. Brendon stood up and quickly pulled them off. I pulled mine off as well as Brendon got back on the couch. He kissed me again, this time with more force before pushing me back gently onto the couch. He pulled away and sat up, straddling my hips, his fingers ghosting over my sides. My back arched and I reached my arms towards Brendon's head, wanting to pull him back down. He obliged and leaned down to kiss me again. His lips moved off of mine and he made a trail of kisses down my jaw to my ear. He nipped my ear gently causing me to let out a moan. My hands went to his boxers immediately and Brendon pulled away.

"Are you sure?" Brendon asked as I tried to pull his boxers off.

"Yes," I breathed. Brendon smiled at me before helping me get his boxers off. After getting my own underwear off, Brendon positioned himself above me before pushing into me gently. He started moving slowly and gently as well. I couldn't help but notice that Brendon was more gentle than Ryan. I liked it. But soon, I couldn't take it any more.

"F-faster," I whispered. Brendon obliged, picking up speed. I let out a long stream of moans, Brendon's mixing with mine. I finally came, Brendon soon after.

When we were done, Brendon lay on top of me, his head resting on my chest. I stroked the hair on his head, getting my breath back. We didn't say anything, neither of us knowing what to say. I fell asleep quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't think I write very good sex scenes o.o
Anyways, I think the the song in the music player in the upper left-hand corner fits this story kinda-sorta. So listen to it if you want. Many of you will be happy to know, also, that I think I figured out what I want the secret to be. :]
Comments??