What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

"Could you take a shower first?"

When I woke up, it was dark. Brendon was still on top of me. I needed to go. Ryan would be waiting for me. I shook Brendon gently.

"Brendon," I said. "Wake up."

"Huh?" mumbled Brendon, lifting his head to look at me. "What is it?"

"I have to go," I said.

"Oh," he said, sitting up. I sat up too, and picked up my clothes, putting them back on. Brendon pulled on his clothes as well. When I was fully dressed I headed for the front door. Brendon followed me. I turned to face him at the door.

"I'll see you later," I said, smiling at him.

"Yeah," Brendon said. I was about to turn to leave when Brendon's hands cupped my face, bringing my face closer to his. He kissed me softly before letting go of my face. "Bye."

I just smiled at him, my vocal chords temporarily paralyzed. I turned and opened the front door, stepping out into the cool night air. I took a deep breath before heading to my car and starting it up. I sat there for a minute before heading to Ryan's house.

When I got to Ryan's house, I found him waiting for me in the living room. He looked at me the moment he heard me enter the room.

"What took so long?" Ryan asked.

"I fell asleep," I said.

"Then I assume everything went according to plan?" Ryan said.

"Yeah," I said. Ryan nodded. I crossed the room to the couch and leaned down to kiss Ryan. Ryan moved his head out of the way. "What is it?"

"Could you take a shower first?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah," I said, standing up. "Of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I didn't realize that the drafts thing on here had a limit for each entry lol. I had to make a new one for this story.
Comments??
~Sally