What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Weekend

I didn't see Ryan very much during the week. When I did see him, it was brief. I was now spending the majority of my time with Brendon. Everyone saw us as a couple. Which was good. It was part of the plan.

On Friday, after saying bye to Brendon, I went to Ryan's house.

"Are you going to stay over this weekend?" Ryan asked.

"I don't know yet," I said. "I don't know if Brendon wants to do anything this weekend."

Ryan nodded his head. It felt awkward. But we both knew this had to be done. I reached out and touched Ryan's face. He looked at me.

"I'm sure everything will work out," I said. "When this is all done everything can go back to normal."

Though I wasn't sure what normal was for us. Our plan had been being planned out the whole time we had been together.

"Yeah," said Ryan. I leaned forward to kiss Ryan. He kissed me quickly. I frowned slightly.

"I guess I'll see you later," I said. Ryan nodded my head. "I'll come over if Brendon doesn't want to do anything."

Ryan nodded his head again. I didn't know what to say. I knew Ryan was having problems with the current situation. But he knew it had to be done. He knew this would pay off in the end. He knew that. I just wasn't sure if I knew that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Reallyyy short update lol.
I'm not sure if I want to kind of fast forward to a few weeks later, or take it slow. What do you think?
Anyways. I have 100 subscribers now. I'm very happy about that :] I have 140 comments. I'm not so happy about that. I think I could have more :P But I am happy that people do comment, I'd just be happy if I heard from more of my subscribers, ya know?
So, comments??
~Sally