What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Sign

I let out a low moan as Brendon kissed me softly, as usual. He was always so gently and passionate. But I missed the slight roughness of Ryan. I had rarely seen him in the past few weeks. When I did see him, we discussed our whole plan and when we were going to get it done. I had stopped trying to kiss Ryan. I could tell he felt uncomfortable. But he better suck it up soon if he wants everything to work out. We were just waiting for our sign.

Brendon release my lips, but kept our faces close together, his fingers tracing the side of my face.

"You're so beautiful," Brendon said, his breath hitting my face in warm burst. I felt myself blush. I blushed everytime he said that. Ryan had never told me I was beautiful. I kissed Brendon again, wrapping my arms around his neck. I clawed at Brendon's shirt, trying to get it off. Brendon pulled away, chuckling. "Slow down."

I ignored him and took the oppurtunity to pull his shirt off. I practically ripped my own shirt off. To be completely honest, and blunt, I was fucking horny. Ryan wouldn't touch me, and Brendon and I hadn't had sex since that first time. I pulled Brendon's face to mine again leaning back on Brendon's couch so that Brendon was on top of me. I had just unbuckled Brendon's belt when there was a knock on the front door. Brendon groaned and tried to get up but I pulled him back down.

"Whoever it is they'll go away," I said, before kissing Brendon again. But they didn't. Whoever it was, knocked again, more insistently this time. Brendon pulled away.

"I have to get it," Brendon said. I groaned as Brendon got off of me, pulling his shirt on and re-buckling his belt. I sat up and pulled my shirt on, the mood killed.

I stayed on the couch and waited for Brendon to come back. I heard voices, but didn't listen. Brendon came back a few minutes later.

"Sorry about that," he said.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"My neighbor," Brendon said. "Apparently their cat ran away and they wanted to know if I had seen it."

I rolled my eyes. Brendon sat next to me and wrapped an arm around me, pulling me to him. He kissed the top of my head and sighed contentedly.

"Jenny?" Brendon said after a few minutes. I looked up at him and our eyes met.

"Yeah?" I replied. Brendon paused for a moment.

"I love you," he said quietly. That was it. The sign Ryan and I had been waiting for.

"I love you too," I said, a feeling of saddness washing over me because I knew what was going to come. And I knew it would hurt Brendon. Hurt Brendon like only one other person I knew who had been hurt badly. Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, things are going to start happening in the next several chapters. The story won't end in the next several chapters, but you might find out, or figure out, what's going on soon. I'm not making any promises, cause this story writes itself and stuff happens that I never even planned, like Brendon showing up in the story, or when you all found out that the secret that Jenny had first told, wasn't the real secret..etc,etc. So..yeah :P
Comments??
~Sally