What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Horrible

I was so nervous, I was litterally shaking. It took all of my concentration to arrive at school safely. When I was parked, I sat in my car for a moment to collect my thoughts and prepare myself for what I was about to do.

I got out of my car and started towards the main entrance of the school. But I was stopped by someone grabbing my arm. I felt myself being pulled and then my back being pushed against a car and then a pair of lips crashing onto mine. They were familiar, but unfamiliar at the same time. They were Ryan's. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I opened my mouth slightly, allowing Ryan's tongue to probe the inside of my mouth. If we hadn't of been in a parking lot, or at school, I would have had sex with him right here. I was still unbelievably horny.

"Jenny?"

Ryan and I pulled apart and I looked over Ryan's shoulder.

"Brendon," I said. Brendon was staring at us in disbelief.

"What are you doing?" Brendon asked. I didn't say anything. I looked away from Brendon and looked at Ryan. "I can't fucking believe this."

I looked at Brendon again.

"Are you happy Ryan?" Brendon asked. "I'm sure you were just waiting for your chance to hurt me. Well, guess what? You did."

"Brendon, please," I said, stepping away from Ryan.

"Shut up," Brendon said, glaring at me. "I don't want to hear it."

He started to walk away, towards the school.

"Brendon," I said again. He turned around quickly.

"He's only using you for revenge," Brendon said before turning back around. I watched as Brendon went into school.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and Ryan's chin resting on my shoulder.

"It worked," Ryan said. I could tell he was smiling. I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything. I felt horrible. Ryan kissed my cheek and let go of me. "I'm gonna go home. See you after school?"

"Yeah," I said. I started walking slowly toward the school. I heard Ryan get into his car. I heard him start the engine. And I heard him leave. When I knew he was gone, I stopped where I was and went back to my car. I started crying the moment I was in my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have bangs now :D lolol
Comments??
~Sally