What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Used

I would've skipped school if I had had some place to go. Sure, I could go to Ryan's, but he was expecting me after school. Plus I was upset. So I decided to just skip my first class so I wouldn't have to see Brendon right away.

So, I guess since this whole thing is over, I can share this little secret. It's funny how this whole secrecy thing was over just some little bit of revenge. But Ryan wanted to make sure there was no way Brendon could figure it out.

First, there was some truth to the things I previously told you that I later said was a lie. Ryan and I did used to be neighbors. We were best friends. Anyways, last year, Ryan was in love. And not with me. This girl named Jen, who I was completely jealous of. But I was friends with her too, just cause she was cool. So after a few months of them being together, we get a new student, Brendon. Long story short, Brendon didn't know that Ryan and Jen were together, and Brendon and Jen hooked up, Ryan found out. He became friends with Brendon, then started dating me and then we devised this whole thing. So that's it. The big secret.

When it was about half-way through second period, I got out of my car and went into school. I told the lady in the office that I had had a doctor's appointment and that was why I was late.

-------------------------------------------------

Ryan met me at his front door and kissed me immediately. We didn't even say anything. Ryan pulled me in his house, closing the door behind him. He pulled off my shirt quickly along with my pants while I pulled off his shirt in pants, after getting the hint. I was still upset, but well...I needed this.

Ryan pushed me back until my back hit the wall and he kissed me again, gripping onto my waist firmly. I pushed us off the wall and we stumbled into the living room where we fell onto the couch, Ryan on top of me. He got my underwear off quickly before pulling his boxers off himself. He didn't waste any time thrusting into me. I guess he was just as horny as I was. He thrust into me fast and hard, and I couldn't help but think of Brendon being gentle.

"R-Ryan," I gasped. I pushed his shoulders, trying to get him to stop. "Stop."

Ryan kept thrusting.

"J-Just a minute," he said. I didn't object. It would be easier if I just let him finish. A few minutes later, after a stream of curse words escaped his mouth, Ryan collapsed on top of me. I had gotten nothing from this. Ryan raised his head to look me in the eyes. "What did you want?"

"Nothing," I said, reaching up and brushing some hair out of his face. Ryan leaned down and kissed me gently before he sat up. He handed me my underwear before grabbing his boxers and slipping them back on. I pulled my underwear on slowly. "Ryan?"

"Yeah?" he said, looking at me. I paused for a moment.

"I love you," I said. I watched Ryan as my words sunk in. He didn't say anything. He looked down at the floor. I felt my heart breaking. I felt the tears stinging my eyes. I got up and rushed to the front door. But I stopped at the door. I turned around and went back to the living room. Ryan looked up when he heard me come in. I slapped him across the face, and then left.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm sure most of you are happy now :] The secret wasn't as big as I had made it out to be though lol. I'm kinda evil XD
Comment??
~Sally