What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Semi-decent

There was an abrupt knock on the bathroom door.

"Y-Yeah?" I asked.

"If you can quit blubbering long enough, I'd like to go out," Ryan said.

"Ok," I said.

"I left you something to wear up in my room on the bed," he said. I got off of the bathroom floor and sniffled. I grabbed a tissue and blew my nose. I went over to the sink and turned on the faucet, splashing some cold water on my face. I dried my face and left the bathroom. I could hear the TV so I assumed Ryan had gone back into living room.

When I entered Ryan's room, my eyes went to his bed curiously, wondering what he had for me to wear. I found a dress, and I surprisingly liked it a lot. I couldn't wait to put it on. I undressed quickly and pulled the dress on carefully. It fit perfectly. I looked down at it and smiled. Then I saw a pair of black shoes on the floor next to the bed. I assumed these were the shoes I was supposed to wear. I slipped them on. They, too, fit perfectly.

I was about to go back downstairs when Ryan came into the room. He looked me over before nodding in approval.

"Come on," he said, holding out his hand. Instead of leading me downstairs, he led me to his bathroom. He put the lid of the toilet down and pushed me down onto it gently. He opened up a drawer and pulled out some make up. He got down on his knees in front of me and started to carefully apply the makeup. He was done several minutes later. He went back to the drawer and pulled out a brush. He ran the brush through my hair gently. It was weird having Ryan being semi-decent.

When he was done, he set the brush on the counter of the sink.

"Go downstairs and wait for me please," Ryan said. I got up and headed downstairs, a sort of thrill going through me because I was remembering that Ryan was taking me out. And he had never done that before.

Dress: Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments??
~Sally