Nick and Me

The Hotel

Kevins Point of View
................................................
As we are driving to the hotel I start asking Katelyn a lot of questions about the baby.

" So how long have you been pregnant for?"

" About 2 months" , she answered

" Have you made an appointment with the doctor yet?"

"Nope not yet."

"I'll get you an appointment when we get to the hotel , ok."

"Fine" , she said sounding annoyed

"So have you thought of names for the baby yet?"

" No, I am looking at names but I haven't found my favorite ones yet."

We finally get to the hotel and get our room keys.

Then we get to our room and I get the phone to call the doctor.

After I set the appointment for tomorrow , I start changing into my pajamas for bed.

Then Katelyn comes out of the bathroom in her pajamas and I don't know why but she looks more beautiful than ever.

"Wow..."

"What" , she asked with a confused look on her face.

I get up and meet Katelyn and run my hands through her hair. Then I get this urge to kiss her. I lower my head down to Katelyns and push my lips softly up against hers. Then I deepen the kiss and wrap my arms tighter around Katelyn. Then I gently guide her to the bed and lay her down. I start kissing her more but I don't do anything else.

"Okay we seriously need to stop" , She says

" I don't want to hurt the baby."

Then I stop and just hold her in my arms and say nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this was the worst chapter I have ever written. I am so sorry but it is just a filler next week I promise you will be way better. Thanks again for reading this. Please I beg of you
Comments,
Banners,
Subscribers

Thanxs,
Rachel