Nick and Me

The Tour bus

As they walked closer and closer i could perfectly see that the guy in the yellow shirt was NICK JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not believe it. I was fixing my hair as they were walking closer to us. Then thought I don't like Nick Jonas this must be a big mistake he can't be the guy I have been texting for the past couple of months. Then Caitlyn, Kate , and Krystina were saying " OMG!!!! There coming this way!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey were the Jonas Brothers" , said Nick , Kevin , and Joe.

" Hi I am Serena these are my friends Krystina , Caitlyn , and Kate."

" Hey how would you guys like to go to our tour bus for food!!!"

"Awesome!!!!! We would love to " , said Krystina

"How about you Serena ?" , said Nick

"Sure lets go!!!"

"Yeah we can finally eat now !!!" , said Caitlyn

When we got to the tour bus Kevin , Caitlin , Kate were eating the food while Kristina and Joe went into a different room.

" Do you want to go in the living room" , Nick asked me

"Sure" , as I was staring into his glaring eyes

"You were exactly what I imagined" , Nick said

"Really" ,As I was looking at my ugly long black hair and stupid braces

"Yeah you are really cute."

"Thanks you are to ."

Just as Nick was about to kiss me. I heard a big scream it was Caitlyns scream. Nick and I ran into the bedroom!!!!

"Whats wrong Caitlyn", I said

"The Steve Clark biography is on!!!!!!!!!!!!" (If you all don't know who steve clark is he is from the band Def Leppard)

"Serena sit with me please" ,Caitlyn begged.

"Sure" , as I looked at nicks face with sadness

As we were watching the movie my sister Ashley called.

"Were are you? I have been trying to get a hold of you for hours!!!!!!!" ,as she screams in the phone.

"Oh sorry we will be there in 5 min."

Then I turned to everyone. " Hey you guys we have to go my sister is pissed off at me!!!"

"Okay" ,said Krystina as she kissed Joe good-bye.

Then just as we were about to leave Nick said, "Wait".

I turned around to face him.

"What"

"I just ask my mom if you guys would like to go with us on our summer tour ?" ,He replies

"Yes of course!!!!", Caitlyn, Kate , and Krystina exclaimed.

"Wait aren't we supposed to go to the Bahamas this summer"

"Yeah but can we postpone it please Serena.", The girls said

"Fine" I said as I looked at Nicks smile.

"Meet us here tomorrow at 12:00 p.m. okay" , said Joe

"Okay"

We walked to the car in total silence and when we get there Ashley gives us a dirty look.

"Where were you guys?"

"In the bathroom there was a long line" I said

"For 2 hours? I think not"

"Yeah", I said nervously

My sister turned on the car. As we were driving home I couldn't stop thinking of Nick .

"It's going to be a good summer." , I whispered to myself
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry i have not updated in awhile but this is how it is going to be for awhile because i have soo much homework. Again thanks to Caitlyn for all you done. Please tell me how you like this story is !!!!!!!!!!!
Comments
Banners
Subscribers
Thanx,
Rachel