Nick and Me

The Sleepover

We finally arrive at my house and run upstairs to my room. Then we shut the door and lock it.

"So, what happened with you two?", Caitlyn asks Krystina and I. Krystina answers first.

"Joe and I were having a great time making out until YOU go screaming about Steve Clark!" She says angrily as Caitlyn laughs.

"And Nick and I were almost about to KISS!" I yelland everyone turns to stare. "What?" I ask innocently.

"Never mind." ,They all say together.

"Let's go get PIZZA!", Katelyn randomly screams and Caitlyn gives her a wierd look.

"You just ate like a half hour ago." ,she states.

"And I'm still hungry. You got a problem with that?"

"Yes we do!!" , Krystina says angrily. "Are you pregnant or something, cause you've been eating wayyyy too much."

"No, but we'll ask Ashley to get one anyway." Why would she want one any way if she KNOWS she's not pregnant?

ASHLEY!" I yell downstairs.

"WHAT?"

"Can you get two large pizzas and a pregnancy test?"

"Sure?"
..............................................................................................................................

Ashley's P.O.V.
Why would Serena want a pregnancy test? I swear, if she's pregnant I'm going to slap her.
............................................................................................................................
Serena's P.O.V.

Ashley finally comes back with two large pizzas: one cheese and one pepperoni.

Katelyn devours the whole pepperoni one.

"Katelyn!" I gasp, shocked. "You go take that pregnancy test right now young lady!"

She looks up with her mouth full of cheese. "Okay, okay. I'm goin, I'm goin."

It's been nearly a half hour and Katelyn is STILL in the bathroom. How long does it take for her to pee? I get up and go to the bathroom.

"Are you still alive in there, Katelyn?", I joke.

"No." I open the door to see her on the floor with her eyes red and swollen from crying. She tries to smile but starts to cry again

"I- I'm pregnant." Oh my God.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, this is Caitlyn writing this chapter for Rachel cause she couldnt get on tonight. So she asked me to write it for her. Hope you like it!