Divine Failure

We Could Have Forgotten

“Dani wake up. Breakfast.” she opened her eyes.
“Will?”she exclaimed.
“Dan, more like it.”
“Oh.”
“Your phone rang a couple of times.”
“Oh thanks.”
She grabbed it and pounded her password in.
“Hey, Dani, I don’t know if you’re asleep or if you’re mad but just wanted to say, we’re an hour out. We got the prints. They look great. We all wanted to thank you for doing such a good job. If you’re asleep, don’t dream about me but don’t have nightmares. If you’re mad, then be mad, I deserve it. Don’t forgive me. I don’t know if I could ever. Well, I shouldn’t waste your time. This’ll probably be my last call. Bye...” it sounded like he hesitated to hang up.
She redialed his number.
“Will... I fell in love with you and it’s your fault you can’t just leave me hanging! Please... at least call me. Without you I can’t do anything!!! It doesn’t take that much. You’re just moving your lips. Will PLEASE come back! I didn’t lie when I said I love you and now your breaking my heart! Don’t do it... please.”
She deleted the other message seeing it was from Jersey. That was quite possibly the last thing she wanted to deal with.
She wiped a stray tear from her eye. She had just moved half way across the world expecting fame, glory and other shit associated with that but in the end she just got drama. One of the things she was running away from.
“Dani! Hurry up! Jersey will be here in less than five minutes and I know you still have your dirty clothes on. Ella went out to the store to pick up groceries.” shouted Dan.
“No. I don’t want to talk to Jersey. I’ll be upstairs locked in my room watching crappy soap operas and reality tv while I update my myspace until he leaves.”she snapped.
“Dani you’re coming down here wether I have to drag you or bring him to you.”
“Fine. But you better have wine down there.”
“You won’t be drinking. You know you can’t hold your alcohol.”
“Do I have to wear nice clothes.”
“You always wear nice clothes. Wear whatever you want.”
“Fine.”
She pulled out her black Ed Hardy “Love Kills Slowly” cropped capri sweats, a black, jersey, lace camisolle and a black Ed Hardy “Love Kills Slowly” jacket.
She pulled her hair back into a low ponytail and put on some cover up.
She walked downstairs and laid down on the couch.
“Dani, here.”
Dan sat next to her and handed her a plate with toast.
“Are you still upset?”
“Yeah... what’d you think I would be? I’m a girl I don’t get over that stuff quickly.”
“I know... don’t worry.”
Suddenly there was a knock at the door.
“Come in.”
Fully expecting to see Jersey’s magnificent face in the doorway, Dani turned her head towards the couch pillows.
“Ella.” he greeted, subtly warning Dani to look.
“Jersey’s on his way up.”
“Wait didn’t you go to the market?”
“Yeah.”
“Well, where’s the things you bought.”
“Oh... I couldn’t find anything I wanted.”
“I thought you said we needed something.”
“Oh I couldn’t find it.”
Dan raised an eyebrow. “Whatever. So Jersey’s here?”
“Yep. He’s coming up in a few he just has to get his luggage.”
“LUGGAGE?” Dani shrieked.
“Yeah Danz. He’s staying for the week... I think.”
“I have arrived.” Jersey stood in the door frame.
Dani stomped out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fourth update!!!!
Comment/ Subscribe
Rate/Love it/Hate it