Chains

prologue

Beep Beep Beep Beep!
The alarm sounded, it was 6 o clock in the morning and Janet had to get up for school, she rubbed her still tired eyes, and jumped out of bed, she thought shed check her emails before getting into the shower, she had the usual, one from Sandy asking if she was okay one from Alex asking what time to meet, and a few chain letters, it was early and she clicked on one of these by accident,
"fuck" She said in disbelief and she quickly tried to exit, it wouldn't exit and she knew shed have to look at it,
it read;
" Live Today Like Its Your Last, Because It Probably is,
Here is a list of tasks you must complete, if you don't, you will not live to see another day," at this point Janet stopped reading and turned off the computer, she decided to ignore it, its much better not reading it and not worrying then getting scared about nothing right? Oh how wrong she was. She headed into the shower,locked the door, and got undressed, the shower suddenly switched itself on at an incredible speed, She shrugged it off, thinking someone had left it on last night, she got in the shower and quickly shut the curtain, the shower was freezing cold, so she turned the heat up, She felt relaxed as she started to soak her body, she closed her eyes to relax, behind her eyelids she saw a terrifying face, she quickly opened her eyes, and there was nothing there, was she imagining it? She started to wash her hair as the water trickled all over her body, suddenly the shower turned freezing cold again, she stood up water in her eyes and turned the heat up, But she couldn't see what was going on, she grabbed a towel and quickly wiped her eyes, she looked at the towel and screamed in horror, the towel was covered in blood! and it was coming from the shower, she ran to the door and tried her best to unlock it, but it wouldn't budge! She turned around and there was the terrifying face looking right at her, She screamed as loud as she could, so she would hopefully wake up her mother, but it didn't work, The face kept staring at her, they were both unable to move, it slowly backed the screaming girl into a corner, he stared at her for a long time, she closed her eyes, when she dared to open them the face was gone she sat behind the door unable to move, She had suddenly become extremely weak and unable to move in the slightest her mother was banging on the door screaming for her to open it, She was so weak she couldn't talk, she felt as if her bones were glass and her skin was paper, The only support she had was the door she was leaning on, Suddenly the door swung open and she was pushed up against the wall and the door, her bones were shattered and her skin was torn, the bathroom became even more bloodier, as her mother stared at her crumpled daughter she screamed and ran.