Chocolate Cupcake

Chapter 1

Tom lays on the couch , watching the rain fall outside.
Plop. Plop. Plop.
He listens to the steady beat of it tapping rapidly against the roof.
"Tomi......." he heard in the distance. He turned his head to see the younger half of him
clutching his stomach. "Bill, what's the matter?" he asked in a soft tone. Bill put his head down. "My tummy hurts." he whined, poking his lip out. Tom smiled and motioned for Bill to lay down
with him. Bill walked slowly to the couch and procceeded to join him. He laid on top
of him, his head on Tom's chest, his back facing Tom's stomach.
"So... what do you want me to do about this 'tummy ache'?" Tom asked, rubbing Bill's
stomache lightly. Bill looked up at him and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Use your magical aid power or something." Tom laughed and shook his head. "Magical aid power? Now I have aids?" Bill smiles and nods. "Yeah why do you think I don't like when you touch me."
He smirks , cause obviously he's lying. "Please, you LOVE it when I touch you." Tom whispered,
exagerating on the love part. Bill giggles but suddently stoped "Ouch...." he groaned, grabbing
his stomach. "Sorry." Tom said. Bill nodded and snuggled his head against Tom's chest. "Promise me will you hold me like this forever?" Bill asked . Tom grined and wrapped his arms around his waist. "I'll always hold you like this Billa, because I love you." Bill turned his head, staring at the chocolate eyes before him. "Awww.... Tomi loves his little brother!" He squealed.
Tom smile faded quickly. "Off." He said. "But Tomi I was just-." "Off.... now." Bill stuck his lip out. "Please let me stay Tomi." Tom stared at the crazy haired boy, with his lip poking out. He knew he couldn't resist that face. "Your lucky i'm bored." Tom said caving in. Bill smiled, snuggling back into his chest, and flipping over onto his stomach. "No, it's because you love me." "Yeah I know." Tom whispered. "Your so warm." Bill sighed closing his eyelids.
Tom smiled and began rubbing his back. "Mmmm.... Ich liebe dich auch Tomi."
Tom kissed his forehead, and began to sing "Ich Bin Da."

"Keiner weiss, wie ist dir geht.
Keiner da, der dich versteht.
Der Tag war dunkel, und allein.
Du schreibst Hilfe, mit deinem Blut.
Obwohl es immer wieder wehtut.
Du machts die Augen auf, und alles bleibt gleich-."

Once Tom was finished, he shook Bill lightly.
"Bill..? " He shook him again. "Bill..?"
But all he could hear was Bill snoring softly, his chest rising up and down.
Tom smiled at the sight. "I know I shouldn't but... BILLA!!!!!" He shouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first fluff story
uggh.... all this fluff.
It's like me shoving marshmellows
down my throat!
jk

Comment though.
please......