Status: hiatus

You Make My Heart Implode

Enough Wasted Time

Violet

The next time Envy called, I had the instinct to believe that she really did just intend it to be her and I. That’s how we managed to end up on the dance floor after one cocktail too many, pirouetting to Bad Medicine.

Since I gave Cat my number, he called once, but not a lot came from it, which pissed me off cos I put my ass on the line and trusted him to not treat me like just any random girl. That only reason I trusted him with that is for the sole reason that he appeared to have told nobody of our midnight athletics and drunken antics. However after that all he could do we either not have the balls to call again, even though that one call wasn't anything to be afraid of, or he changed his mind and went down the 'Violence couldn’t stay away from me, I knew I was too irresistible' route. I wanted to believe the former but my head shouted to me that it must have been the latter.

"Your love is like bad medicine; bad medicine is what I need" Envy sings along with me.
I close my eyes for a second to continue singing and swaying, but when I flick them back open, she's gone. I panic, searching for her through the bodies n the dark, strobe filled night club. This sure isn’t easy in my state.
A grip is taken on my hand, sending another, harsher wave of alarm through my body. Looking up, through the darkness, those icy eyes penetrate mine. He swings me into him and slides his arms protectively around my waist, holding me close. Mechanically, my hands curl up around the base of his neck, meeting at the fingertips as Round and Round by Ratt starts to play.

"You've not called me, Pussy" I say above the music.

Cat leans down to speak into my ear, "I didn't know what to say. I didn't want you to say no to whatever I suggested." He replies, leaving his face in my hair.

"But a bottle of wine later and you have the balls to come and find me?" I scoff.

"Yeah. I missed you" Cat confesses.

"I missed you too" I grin, pulling nerve out of my sleeve; I take my arms from around his neck, push his hair clear of his face and press my lips to his without any resistance. Seconds later I lean away, only to be pulled back in.

When he finally releases me, we just grin at each other. "Let's go" Cat suggests.

"Yeah" I nod, "What about..." I trail off searching for Envy.

"Andreas has her, don't worry" he assures me.

We practically skip out of the club, barely able to keep away from each other. If there had been an alleyway between the club and the taxi, there would have been serious trouble.

"Yours or mine?" I ask upon getting into the transport.

"Mine. And don't try running away" Cat smiles wickedly before telling the driver his address in a language foreign to me.

"Promise I won't" I find his neck to chew and can't help but smile at the noises he makes.

"You're a bad girl, Violence" he murmurs once I pull myself away.

"And what are you going to do about it?" I tease.

We crash through his door singing Talk Dirty to Me by Poison, making a beeline for his bedroom it's down to business. I feel like I need him, it's insane.

I light up a cigarette, basking in the hazy sunlight which isn't quite able to penetrate the curtains. I vaguely hear my phone ringing and find it, luckily, right next to me.

"S'appening Envy?" I greet her.

"Does he purr when he fucks?" she giggles on the other end.

I choke on tobacco fumes, "Excuse me?" I try not to laugh.

"Or does he meow?" Envy persists.

"That, quite frankly, is none of your damn business, woman!"

"Oh come on Violence!"

"This conversation is over Envy" I press the hang up key quickly.

"What was that about?" Cat startles me.
I look over at his half covered pale and perfect body as he sleepily but intently stares at me.

"She's just being rude" I sigh, unable to wipe the huge grin from my face.

"She always asks me the same question. Envy is a little strange" he replies.

I pass him the cigarette after he has sat up. With both arms free, I wrap them around him and rest my head on his shoulder.
After a long but not uncomfortable silence, I heave a huge sigh,
"Last night was fun"

"Which part?" Cat raises an eyebrow and smiles playfully at me.

"All of it, of course" I reply, licking my dry lips, "and I take it you had fun?"

"How could I not, I was doing the second most beautiful woman in the world"

"Second?" I pull away, how could I not be offended?

"Well I'm the first, evidently" he rolls his eyes.

"I worry about your gender confusion sometimes, Pussy Cat" I lightly chuckle and lean back, having his arm replace around my shoulder.

After breakfast and more cigarettes, while listening to Hardcore Superstar, I realise I should actually be working.
"Cat, I need to get back" I announce.

"Oh, I forgot you were here for business" he blankly pulls his gaze towards me.

"I'm sorry" I sigh, getting to my feet and trying to find some clothes.
I dress in my black stiletto boots from last night, steal his black skinny jeans and a New York Dolls t-shirt. I stuff my red cocktail dress and fishnets into my bag then go to sort my face out. A wash and eyeliner does the trick.

"Are they mine?" Cat jumps up as soon as I re-enter the room.

"Well, was I wearing them last night?" I hold back a giggle.

"You can't do that" he wraps his arms around my hips, "I'll have to rip them right back off you" he growls down my ear seductively, making my knees go weak for a few seconds.

"Heh, you can do that later. I have to go," I rip my fingers lightly up his bare arm.

"I can't wait" he leans even closer and sinks a passionate kiss onto my lips.

"See you later" I catch my breath. Cat nudges is nose to mine, his eyes closed, and gives me another quick kiss which I gladly return again before he releases me.

"Your cab is waiting for you; go on before I can't stop myself"

I giggle like a little school girl and March out of the door, outside and jump into the waiting taxi.

"What is address?" the driver struggles with English.

"Here" I pass him a business card which I swiped from the studio; I knew it would come in handy.
He nods and starts off down the street.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken so long! I've been held hostage since Wednesday for getting a bit too drunk on Monday night and before that I had my wife to sexx.
Comments? xx