Status: hiatus

You Make My Heart Implode

You're So Vain

Cat

Envy looks from myself to Violet. She smiled and planted a kiss on the corner of Andreas’s mouth before linking her arm with Violets and heading back off the tour bus.

“Don’t ignore her, you moron” Bone elbowed my side.

“Don’t tell me what to do. Besides, I said hello didn’t I?” I snarl back, glaring in annoyance at my friend.

“Oh yeah...so smoothly executed too” he smirks, rolling his eyes at me.

“Are you gonna stay here and sulk all day?”

I hadn’t noticed that everyone had vacated the premises with the exception of me, as I stood leaning against the table, wallowing in child-like aggravation. I looked up, wiping my displeased expression to reply to Nightmare by simply following his outside into the sun.

As we walked along the rows of busses, vans and trucks, I find Envy by my side and notice Violet immersed in conversation with Andreas.

“Why have you done this?” I whisper to my friend, joined to my hip practically.

“Because you need a girlfriend and I think Violet would be perfect” she offers a somewhat random excuse.

“Of all the women we know, you picked her? Any reason as to why?”

“Well she’s clearly stunning, and from her performance with her band onstage I know she’s a good singer which is a talent point. You’ve already met her so she’s not a complete stranger, and from that Suicide Girls show, the way she was moving, I bet she’s good in bed. Which all adds up to perfection for you really, doesn’t it” Envy beams at me with her rather vain excuse.

Although it may be vain, I can’t escape that on face value of that explanation, Envy has some valid points, aside from her original comment on me needing a girlfriend, because I certainly do not need another girlfriend.

“Please don’t tell me the cogs are turning” she smirks, squeezing my arm briefly.

“Shut up, Envy” I snap. “What makes you think I can’t get someone else with those characteristics?” I question, biting my bottom lip and playing with the piece of metal which is through it.

“Oh please! Because girls with those qualities are few and far between. Also they are usually fit for one night stands and nothing more. Which is a shame because that’s what you tried to make her once” she raises an eyebrow before continuing, “I like Violet, I think she’s a nice girl already, so you need to listen to me”

“We don’t know she’s a nice girl at all. You just think this will be fun for your own entertainment.”

We reach the bar and all I want to do is stop thinking about this fucking woman, who I can’t seem to get away from all of a sudden. I don’t know why Envy had to pick her of all the girls here, just because I met her once before.
Not that I want to admit it, but she’s passed up on be before, why would this time be any different? Exactly. If anything, it would be worse because now she’s this Suicide Girl thinking she’s just so hot, not to mention an aspiring singer trying to make it. for all we know she will be a huge rock star or a burlesque idol, and as much as I love myself, that doesn’t mean she will.
But fuck it. I don’t need her. There are tons of girls waiting for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to split this and the next chapter because of the points of view so it accumilates to one full length one..