Status: hiatus

You Make My Heart Implode

Kiss Goodbye

Violet

"I'm not in a role playing game Violence. For the sake of them I won't be an asshole though" he replies.

"In case you need reminding, which clearly you do, I haven't actually done anything wrong. So you have no reason to be an asshole anyway" I snap at him.

He opens his mouth to say something but no words come out. I stare intently into his eyes, narrowing mine ever so slightly. He closes his mouth, sighing quite loudly before turning back to the bar.

"Keeping your reputation cost me mine. You wouldn't understand" he grunts, leaning on the bar and clasping his hands together.

"Well that was your fault for thinking I was as easy as the rest of them, wasn't it" I say airily.

"Do you wanna keep the peace or not?" he snaps his head in my direction.

"Whatever, Casino" I smirk.

I pay and he grabs three glasses, taking them to the table before returning and grabbing another two. I down my Jager bomb then pick up the whole bottle of Jagermeister along with Envy's blue WKD and advance towards the table, holding a spare glass for my Jager between my slender fingers.

"Catching up on old times is so much fun" I giggle, sitting my ass down again.

"Old times indeed" Nightmare looks from myself to Cat with a broad smile.

"Oh fuck off, both of you" Cat grabs his drink and storms off outside, pulling out a pack of cigarettes along the way.

"What did I do?" Nightmare asks innocently.

"Teasing Cat. It's not very nice!" Envy scolds him. "And Violet, tut tut, you should know better" she looks at me.

I suppress a chuckle and look away as I pour out some thick liquor.

"I'll go get him" Skinny sighs, taking his beer with him and disappearing outside.

Ten minutes or so later I feel like the culprit of this and decide to come up with a reason to depart.

"Well guys, this has been awesome, but I'm afraid I have to go" I sigh, securing the cap on the Jagermeister bottle and downing what's left in the glass.

"Oh, why so soon?" Andreas pries.

"I have to find my manager before he leaves me on my own here" I realise it’s a possibility and stand up, straightening my shorts into place and grabbing the bottle. I'll be in touch if I don't see you guys before I leave ok. And thanks for inviting me" I smile.

"I'll defiantly see you soon" Envy hugs me before waving me goodbye.

In turn the others all wave me goodbye and I spark up a cigarette as soon as I get through the door.

"Oh, Violence, are you leaving?"

I spin around and see Skinny a few yards down the front of the bar.

"Yeah I gotta get back." I reply through puffs of smoke.

"Not giving Cat a kiss goodbye?" he laughs.

"Skinny! Fuck you!" Cat yells at him.

"No, I don't think I will be. See you around" I nod and spin on my heel, walking off back towards the way I came.