Cause I'm Five Minutes Older

The Arrival

“Maya. Maya. Maya. We’re landing.” I say shaking her. This would be the first time I saw my family in person up close in years. They didn’t abandon me or anything wild like that. I just chose not to take the same path as they did. My brother’s are world famous. I wanted nothing, but to grow up in a normal house. I traveled to much, in my opinion, as a child. So I stayed back and let them shine. So in a sense I sort of abandoned them.
“I know, calm down you’ve known them all your life and so have I.” She replied not as excited as me because she saw them any time she wanted. I could have too, but the second anyone would have seen Nick and I next to each other they would have jumped to conclusions. Or I happened to get spotted out with my mother, whom I am a replica of.
“But I haven’t seen them in so long.” Other then from a crowd in front of a stage. I hugged my brothers at meet and greet a few times, but I altered my appearance to be certain I wouldn‘t get caught.
“I know you and Nick it’s horrible to separate you, but nothing new. You‘ve been gone for years, Abbi.” That statement was true. I have been gone, but following my high school graduation I decided that living away wasn’t necessary anymore. I had my normal teenage years now I could be with them. It was time to ditch being Abigail Moretti and remember my long lost past as Abigail Jonas.
We soon landed and exited the plane. Bounded down the long tunnel to the terminal. There they are my family. All of my wonderful brothers, whom pushed me around as a kid. My parents the best in the world as far as I knew.
“Abbi!” They all yelled running over and covering us in hugs. This whole tight knit embrace lasted for what was probably an eternity, but wasn’t long enough for me. When I emerged I looked at every single face.
“How have you all been?” I ask as we start walking to get the luggage.
“Fine.” Joe answers first from behind me always the first to get the formalities out of the way.
“How many self inflicted wounds did you get, Joe?” I teased my older brother knowing he had a quick retort up his sleeve.
“Ahhhh.. Too many. How many paper cuts did you get from all those books, nerd?” He chuckled picking up my hands and examining them.
“Kevin, did you find a girl?” The question were flowing quickly now. I wanted to know everything all at once.
“I guess I have.” He shrugged, smiling at the ground. He loves her I could tell.
“I’ll have to meet her sometime.” I touched his shoulder to let him know I knew how special she was to him.
“Cool.”
“Nick how’s Selena?” I hate that girl to death but I have to live with who he picks.
“Fine. How’s Grant?”
“We broke up two years ago and you hated him. It all went down hill from there. If you hadn‘t ruined that I would have never-” My father held up his hand, we stopped that conversation. That just wasn’t the place to go. We never quite liked the concept of us having to share each other. We got to the luggage area and put on sun glasses before we closed in on the exit doors of the terminal for private planes. I slipped mine off my head.
Everyone steps through the door to the public baggage claim, cameras flash and questions start pouring. We rush and pick up the bags sitting next to the desk let we specified. Then we make our way out of the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that's The first chapter tell me how I did.
*1-22-13 I am in the proccess of rewriting every chapter of this story
~Kelsey~