Cause I'm Five Minutes Older

Emails and Threats

Dani and I ended up playing poker while listening to the concert in the background. Some of the people backstage were even betting on us. When the boys started playing Lovebug, I pulled out a Royal Flush and won the game. Dani pouted.
"You've played before haven't you?" she asked still pouting.
"Never in my life, but I have watched Joe, Kevin, and Nick play though Skype." I replied slyly. She frowned then smiled.
"I bet you can't beat me at foozeball!" she challenged me. But just then, my computer started dinging. I checked it and I had two new emails. One was from David Henrie and one was from somebody I didn't know. I opened the one from David.
' Hey Abbi,
Um call me when you get the chance I want to ask you a question.
Love,
David.'
I immediately took out my phone and called David.
"Hey Davy!"
"Hey Abbi. Ah Can I ask you something?"
"Yea, shoot!"
"Ah do you want to ah.. Be my girlfriend?"
"Ahh.. Yea I'd love to."
"Okay when are we going to see each other?"
"Anytime we get the chance too."
"Are you okay if people know about us being together?"
"Tell whoever you want."
"Okay, I have to go, Abs."
"Bye Davy!"
"Bye." I hung up.
"Someone's got a boyfriend." Dani teased.
I opened the second e-mail. "Someone does have a boyfriend, see you do."
I read the E-mail in the middle I paused. "What's wrong Abbi?" Dani asked. She looked at the Email. From who I found out to be Kayden my ex-boyfriend. The words stuck in my head. 'If you get another boyfriend you will die' and to the fact I have a boyfriend and I told him to tell whoever he wants about us just made my life a lot more complicated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hope you liked it! It's about to get really interesting.

~1-4-14 REWRITE

~Kelsey~