The Best Of Both Worlds

Ch. 12 'It's Hannah Montana!'

We stood two lines from Mason and Danielle for popcorn. I stared at them with a disgusted look on my face. His arms were wrapped securely around her waist and his chin was rested on her shoulder. "Mason!" I turned to the familiar voice with furrowed eyebrows. My eyes widened when I saw Trace and my sister?

"What the fu-" I said loudly, but Miley covered my mouth. "Shhh..."

I stared at them as they walked over to Mason and Danielle. "Why is Trace with Erica?" I asked angrily.

"Because they're-" Miley started, but I interrupted her. "Date buddies?" I asked. I looked back at Trace and Erica. His arms were around her waist and they were kissing.

My mouth hung opened. "You son of a-"

Miley covered my mouth and we received dirty and curious looks from the people around us. Mitchel grabbed our popcorn before I could get us caught. Miley kept her hand over my mouth and that was a good thing because I swear I could scream. We hid behind a movie poster while they ordered their popcorn. This reminded me of that one Hannah Montana episode; She's a Supersneak. I wanted to laugh. After they got their popcorn they walked away hand in hand. I threw popcorn at them and Miley pulled me around the poster when the four of them looked back.

We sat a row behind them. When the room went dark I just sat there staring at Mason and Danielle and then my eyes went to Trace and Erica. I hate Erica with all my heart. I glared and threw popcorn at her. She turned around with an annoyed look on her face and we ducked. "you're gonna get us caught," Mitchel whispered. "Sorry."

We slowly sat back up and the stupid previews were finally over and the movie started. Whenever Mason leaned into Danielle I threw popcorn at them and when Trace put his arm around Erica or kissed her I threw popcorn at them. When Mason leaned over to kiss Danielle Miley yelled, "Get a room!" and I threw popcorn at them. We ducked when they turned around. We got back up when they started to kiss again.

"Excuse me," someone said from behind us. We turned around. "Can you please keep it down and stop moving my daughter can't see." I looked at the girl and then she gasped. "Mom, it's Hannah Montana!"

My eyes widened and I looked at Miley. "Uh-oh," she said staring back at me with wide eyes.

"Trace, I think your sister is here," I heard Mason say.

"Duck," Mitchel said and we did.

My heart pounded against my chest. What if we got caught? I would not like to see how that would turn out. Maybe the would hate us. Maybe Erica or Danielle would hate me more.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's been long, i know.
and to make it worse it's short.
yes, i agree. but please just deal with it.
thanks for reading. [:
xoxo <3brii