The Best Of Both Worlds

Ch. 13 'Hey Hannah Montana how was the movie?'

"Ew, what did I just touch, "I screeched. Mitchel covered my mouth. "Sorry," I said muffled. He removed his hand from over my mouth and we crawled to the exit.

"Move it big guy," Miley said.

The guy who was standing in the way looked down at us. "Dad, look it's Hannah Montana!" I cursed under my breath. Stupid little kids. The group of kids screamed and climbed over the chairs to get to us. "Forget this, run!" I said.

We hopped up and jumped over seats. One of the kids pulled my shirt and I almost fell backwards over the seat, but Mitchel grabbed my hand and pulled me along. We ran down the hall and out of the theater. We got into Mitchel's car and he drove, ha forget that he sped all the way to Miley's house. We hurried to get in. We changed out of our clothes that had gotten all messed up from crawling on the floor and sat up Life so it looked like we had been playing for a while. "Oh my dude! I got a kid!" I yelled. Miley giggled. "With Mason?" Emily asked and I rolled my eyes.

Sooner or later the front door opened. "Dude, you spun a ten pay up," I said loudly. Trace, Mason, Danielle and Erica entered the room. We looked up at them. They didn't look very happy. "Hey guys what's up?" Miley asked casually. Mason and Trace still had popcorn in their hair. I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

"Hey Hannah Montana, how was the movie?" Trace asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"What?" Miley asked.

"We heard the little kids screaming it's Hannah Montana," Mason explained.

"I'm sorry?" Miley asked with furrowed eyebrows. She's an amazing actress.

"Look, we saw you on the floor, all four of you. So stop playing dumb," Trace said rolling his eyes. I looked away from him and down at the board.

"Is it a crime for us to see the same movie guys saw?" Mitchel asked annoyed. I looked up at Trace.

"No," Mason answered.

"But it wasn't just a coincidence," Trace added.

"You kinda have popcorn in you hair," I said to Mason.

"And so do you Trace," Miley said.

"I wonder how it got there," Trace said rubbing his hand through his hair. Popcorn fell out on the game board. I shrugged.

"Well, we're going to the park so you all can have the house," Miley said standing. Emily, Mitchel and I followed suite.

"They saw us!" I complained.

"We didn't get into trouble," Miley said. I sighed and laid down on the slide. "I don't like this," I groaned. I slid down the slide. "I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Practice at my house tomorrow."

I held my breath as the door opened and Mason and Danielle walked out. He glanced at me but didn't say anything as they walked to his car. Danielle bumped into me I think it was intentionally. I didn't say anything but I glared at her. I ran inside and up to the bathroom to take a shower.