The Best Of Both Worlds

Ch. 24 'Back in The Old Days...'

SATURDAY

I dressed in some black skinny jeans and a black Metro Station t-shirt. I slipped on some black and pink etnies and walked down the stairs. "Where are you going Erica?" I asked my sister who was dressed in a mini skirt and a shirt that would fit Miley's sister, Noah. She even had on heels.

"To see my boyfriend and his band perform," she answered.

I looked her over and the started to laugh. "Oh my god, really?" she rolled her eyes at me.

My mom came into the room then. "Where are you two heading to?"

"A concert, apparently I didn't get the memo that we were going to some sort of whore concert," I said snickering. My mom shook her head and Erica cursed at me. "Erica watch that language. What concert?"

"Metro Station of course," I said pointing at my shirt.

She nodded. "Be safe," she said hugging me and kissing my forehead. "You too Erica."

"Whatever," Erica answered. There was a knock at the door and Erica quickly answered it. It was Trace. Erica wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. When he pulled away from her his eyes met mine. I looked away and then back at my mom. I waved and then walked around him and to the tour van. Mason got out of the van and opened the door for me. I smiled at him and climbed in. it had seven seats inside. I sat in the back with Miley and Mitchel and Erica squeezed her way back here.

"I have a great idea," Miley said and pulled me up out of my seat. She pulled Mitchel over and then pulled me down in his lap. "Now we're all happy," she said winking at me. I blushed and bit my lip. I saw Mason looking at me through the rearview mirror, a frown on his face. I bit down on my lip harder and looked out of the window.

"So how have you been Lumiere? I heard about your little emo act," Blake said.

"I'm okay," I mumbled.

He nodded and turned around. I leaned back against Mitchel and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I sighed and closed my eyes.

When we were there Miley woke me up. We got out of the van and parted from Metro to go to the crowd. "Mason!" I cursed under my breath when I saw Danielle running towards Mason. Mitchel, Miley and I stopped and I turned around to them. She hugged him and he hesitantly hugged her back.

"Wonder what that's about," Miley said as we continued to walk.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is crappy.
i'll make it up to you all tomorrow. [:
<3brii