The Best Of Both Worlds

Ch. 3 'McDonalds! No, Taco Bells!

'and you never ever let me in'
'let me in'I hate whoever the hell Kelsey is. I cheered. Mason rolled his eyes and I grinned. "Another one!"

"What would you like to hear Lumi?" Trace asked.

"Shake it!"

He nodded. "Guys...let's drop"

I squealed and started to dance and sing along. This was by far my favorite song to dance to. And I absolutely loved Mason and Trace's voice. Especially Trace's, it makes you wanna have sex.

"Let's play a game!" Mason said putting his guitar down when they were through with Shake it.

"Yay, what!" I said clapping excitedly.

"Whoever-catches-Lumiere-gets-to-tickle-her-to-death."

"What?" I asked with wide eyes. All four boys smirked at me and I gulped. I started to scream and I ran out of the basement. I shut the door to slow them down. I ran up the stairs and closed one of the doors and then went into one of the rooms with the doors opened. Maybe they're dumb and my plan would work.

"Real smart Lumi," Mason said walking passed the room and opening the closed door. He went inside and I ran out of the room and shut the door behind him. I ran down the stairs and out of the front door where Anthony and Blake awaited me. I screamed and went back inside closing and locking the door behind me. I sighed. I turned around and then screamed. Trace stood behind me. I tried to run around him.

"Got you," he said pulling me by the waist. I screamed and struggled to get lose. I finally kicked him in the shin. "Ouch!" he yelled letting go of me. I ran into the kitchen and he chased after me.

He grabbed me again and we both fell to the ground. I struggled to get away, but he rolled over so that he was on top of me. He smirked and began to tickle me. I screamed and laughed. "Ok, ok stop!" He didn't listen. "Trace!" He finally stopped. When I calmed down I glared at him and he smirked at me.

"Yay, you got her!" Mason said running down the stairs. Trace grinned at him. "She ran right into me."

"I'm hungry," I said and he looked back down at me.

"So let's go eat," he said getting up and pulling me up with him.

"We're going to McDonalds," Mason said. I stuck my tongue out.

"Taco Bells."

"McDonalds."

"Taco Bells."

"McDonalds."

"Taco Bells."

"Mc-"

"How about CiCi's Pizza?" Trace interrupted.

"Ok," Mason and I said in unison.

I piled my plate with food. "Can you get on my plate?" I asked the guy that stood behind the bar as I wiggled my eyebrows. He was so cute. He had blue eyes and wavy brown hair. his eyebrows raised slightly. Trace pulled me away as I made the 'call me' sign.

"You're crazy," he said as the five of us sat down in a booth.

"He was cute!"

"I think you scared him," Mason said looking back.

"Sorry dude, but you're really hot and I just wanna fu-"

Trace put his hand over my mouth. "Chill," he said and I licked his hand. "Ew," he said wiping his hand on Mason's shirt.

"Dude!" Mason shrieked. I giggled and began to eat my cinnamon roll.

"I swear dinner comes first," Blake said. I shrugged.
♠ ♠ ♠
i like the next chapter a lot. ;]
<3brii