The Best Of Both Worlds

Ch. 43 'Don't Worry, Be Happy'

REGULAR POV

The door opened again and closed softly. "Get up!" Erica walked over to me and kicked me. "Get up!"

I turned over and looked at her. "What did you do?" she asked angrily. I didn't answer her. I just looked at her as more and more tears spilled from my eyes. She pulled me up by my shirt and pushed me. I stumbled backwards, but I didn't fall. "What did you do to Trace?" I glared at her. You mean what did he do to me? What you did to me! She slapped me when I didn't answer. I wasn't going to fight back. I wasn't going to fight over Trace or anyone. Tears rolled down my cheek. "Are you going to answer me?" she yelled grabbing hold of my hair. I didn't wince. I just let more tears fall.

She yanked me by the hair and I fell to the floor. "Leave me alone," I finally sobbed. "He doesn't want you get a life. Get over it. Get over him!" She kicked me again and then left. I just laid there crying.

MASON'S POV

Erica came down the stairs. "She want talk," she said and then she went out of the door.

"I'll go," Miley said softly.

"No, I will," I said standing up.

"No you want, you'll sit and I'll go check on her." I didn't sit down. I stood there staring after Miley.

MILEY'S POV

I hated seeing Lumiere like this. I went into her room and gasped. Her room was littered with stuffed animals, pictures and flowers. All of which had something to do with Trace or Mason. So is this why Trace left? Good thing I made Mason stay downstairs. I walked over to Lumiere. She was lying curled up on the floor crying. I kneeled down beside her.

"Lumiere?"

"I don't care anymore Miley. I just don't want to be sad. I want to be happy," she sobbed. This caused tears to want to come out of my eyes. I wiped them away and Lumiere sat up. "I just want to be happy again," she said hugging me. I hugged her back.

"It's okay Lumiere, you can be happy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, yes. complain!
<3brii
Comment=free hugs?