The Best Of Both Worlds

Ch. 5 'I'd like Pancakes Please.'

I woke up on the floor and Miley was practically hanging off of the bed. I groaned and got up. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and stuff. I yawned and walked down the stairs into the kitchen. Trace was sitting at the bar drinking coffee.

"Morning," I said sitting down across from him.

He looked up and smiled. "Morning."

"I want breakfast," I said as my stomach growled.

"Ok?"

"I'd like pancakes please."

"Ok?"

"You're gunna get to fixing them right?" He snorted and I glared at him. "I'm a guest."

He rolled his eyes. "You're like family."

"Just fix me some pancakes."

"Fine," he said sighing. I smiled in satisfactory.

"Whoa, what's that smell?" Miley asked coming down the stairs fully dressed.

"Your brother can actually cook!" I said, my mouth full of pancakes.

"Seriously?" Miley asked sitting next to me. I nodded and Trace glared at her and she grabbed his plate and started to eat. "Yum, you can cook!" he grabbed his plate back, still glaring at her.

"I'm full," I said pushing my plate towards Miley and she finished it off.

"Now I'm gunna go change," I said remembering I was still in my pajamas. I ran up the stairs and into Miley's room to get my clothes. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and then changed into a white Hello Kitty top and some blue shorts and I slipped on some low top pink converse. I ran back down the stairs. Miley was spinning around in the chair and Trace was gone.

I frowned. "Where's your brother?" I asked as I entered the kitchen.

"He went to the Mussos' house."

"Why?"

"I dunno."

"What do you wanna do today?"

"I have to fo."

I sighed. "Hannah Montana?"

She nodded. "Yep."

I sighed again as she stopped spinning. Just then her dad came into the kitchen with Emily behind him. "Billy can you drop me off at Mitchel's house please?"

"Sure."

"Thanks."

"Your gunna smooch Mason again?" Emily asked grinning.

"Ha ha," I said rolling my eyes. "Maybe," I mumbled after a silence had occurred.

I jumped out of the car when Billy was at the Musso's house. "Have fun!" Miley and Emily yelled in unison. I waved at them and ran up to the door. I knocked and waited.

"Ew, what is she doing here?" I heard Mason say to himself.

I stuck my middle finger in front of the peephole and the door opened. "It's nice to see you too," I said putting my finger down. I walked around him and into the house.

"So where is Trace?" I asked.

"Not here?"

"Are you serious, I came here for nothing?"

"You came to my house to see Trace?"

"Yeah, he left his house so I followed him here."

"Well, he's not here so bye."

"I'm not leaving."

"Ok, than stop complaining."

I sighed and walked to the living room. Mason followed behind me. I sat on the couch and clicked the television on. Mason sat next to me and we watched the T.V for a while. I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed.