Memories That Fade Like Photographs

Two Heart Breakers One Bed

Century

Jack, Zack, Rian and I managed to get all the furniture back in place while Alex and Camille were upstairs talking. Zack and Rian had gone back to the video games while Jack and I sat on opposite sides of the couch stealing looks at each other every once in a while.

It's kind of funny the way you look at a person not knowing why and not being able to take your eyes off them. That is until they notice you are looking at them and you don't want to be caught starring. That is kind of what Jack and I were currently doing but when one caught the other starring we didn't look away. It was Rian or Zack accusing each other of cheating that would catch our attentions.

"You know what" I smiled "We should throw a party"

All three guys turned their attention to me, well Zack and Rian anyway Jack had already had his eyes on me.

"What for?"

"To celebrate the wedding"

"The wedding wont be for a while" Zack answered looking at me oddly.

"The engagement then" I rolled my eyes "The point would be to let Camille and Alex know that we support their marriage even if Camille's parents don't"

"That's a really good idea" Jack smiled at me.

Zack rolled his eyes "You are just saying that because she is pretty and had you pinned to the ground a little while ago"

I pouted and Zack smiled.

"But it is a good idea"

I smirked as Zack turned back to his video game with Rian leaving Jack and I looking at each other once again, Jack having a smile firmly set on his face.

Why was he so adorable?

Wait.

What did I just say?

No, he was not adorable and I was never going to think about him in that way ever. He was the best friend of my best friend's soon to be husband that was just begging for a whole lot of trouble.

"Alex!" Jack yelled catching my attention as Camille and Alex walked down stairs hand in hand.

"What are you so excited about Jack? Did Century give you sugar or something?" Alex laughed and added to Camille "We should have warned her about Jack and sugar"

"We are throwing a party" Jack all but yelled jumping up and down in front of Alex like a little kid on Christmas just begging their dad to let them open presents.It was kinda cute

He seemed so childish sometimes.

"What for?" Camille asked looking confused.

Jack seemed to jump up and down even more if possible. I rolled my eyes getting off the couch and smiling at Camille.

"And engagement celebration of course" I smiled.

"You guys don't have to throw us a party" Alex smiled.

"Oh yes we do" I corrected "We have to show our undying and loving support for the two of you getting married"

Camille and Alex looked at each other before smiling "Okay"

----------------------------------------

"Century!"

"Camille!" I called back smiling and stealing the drink from her hand and taking a sip.

We had decided that seeing as I was the only one with my own apartment and no room mate it would be better to have the the party at my apartment.

I know.

Lucky me

"Where is Alex?" I asked curiously noticing he was not at her side and she was slightly drunk.

"Went somewhere with Jack...I think" she answered almost losing her balance.

I smiled "How about we go find him?"

I wrapped my arm around Camille's waist and helped her walk back into my kitchen that was now littered with empty plastic cups. Red cups for alcoholic drinks and blue for non-alcoholic. I took another sip from the red cup I had removed from Camille's hand. It tasted kinda strong, what the hell had she put in there?

"There you are" I smiled as Jack and Alex came into the kitchen smiling and laughing.

"Here we are, what on earth have you done to my fiancee?"

"I did nothing. You are the one who was not watching her and she got her hands on alcohol."

"You're blaming me?" Alex asked smiling at Camille.

"Yes" I laughed pushing Camille to him "I am blaming you now keep your eyes on her and make sure nothing bad happens to her or I do hope you two don't want children"

Alex smiled in spite of my threat "I'll keep her safe"

"Hello there" Jack smiled at me.

I took a gulp of Camille's drink "Hello"

"What are you up to?"

I looked at the half empty cup and then back at Jack "I would say I am on my way to being shit faced drunk. How about you?"

Jack laughed "You make that sound like it is just another every other day experience"

"How do you know if it is or not for me? I could get drunk like this every night when I get home you would never know" I smirked before bringing the cup once again to my lips.

Before I could take another drink the cup was removed from my mouth as Jack placed his hand over my own. I looked at him with a slight smile as he looked back at me the look in his eyes could only be one thing.

"And what do you think your doing Mr. Barak-" I was cut off by Jack pressing his lips to mine roughly.

I smirked and pulled away "Moving a little fast aren't we?"

He smiled and placed a hand on the back of my neck and pulled me into another kiss.

"Not...at...all" he answered between kisses.

"Your band or Camille are going to walk in here and wonder what the hell we are doing" I smiled and gave Jack another peck on the lips as she pushed me up against one of the counters.

"That would be their problem" he smiled lifting me and setting me on the counter and smiling "besides we can blame it on the drinks" he kissed me again.

"We aren't even slightly drunk" I smirked as his lips connected with mine once more.

"They don't know that"

I smirked once more before taking his hand and pulling him out of the kitchen and into the living room, weaving through the dozens of people hoping we wouldn't run into Alex, Camille, Zack or Rian. Without even the slightest hesitation I pulled Jack up the stairs with me only stopping when I reached the door of my bedroom and he pressed me against the door kissing me once more, his hands slipping under my shirt and up my sides.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked his breath quickening.

"And what exactly do you think I am willing to do with you Mr. Barakat?" I asked smirking.

He pulled away from my neck where he had been nibbling the flesh there, but kept his body pressed close to mine and kept me pressed against the door of my bedroom.

"What are you willing to do with me?" he asked smirking back at me.

I shrugged the smirk still planted on my face "I don't think the same thing you are thinking about" I answered slipping past him and made my way back to the staircase.

"You are seriously doing that?" he asked shocked.

I turned and looked at him smiling "Do what?"

"Leave like that when-when-"

"When what?" I questioned "Lust is an interesting thing" I smiled "People confuse it for love and some people use it as an excuse to not fall in love or think they they aren't really in love. While I on the other hand simply think Lust is the only feeling there really is, love is far too over rated for me. I don't feel like breaking your heart tonight Jack, sorry"

He smiled and shook his head, I wasn't sure if it was in disbelief or what but he walked slowly over to me and placed his hands on my hips "Who said I was feeling anything past lust?" he asked and kissed me once more.

I smirked against his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled be back towards my bedroom door and opened it before we both stumbled inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in about 300 hundred years. I hope you liked the update =]