I've Lost My Fear of Falling

One Last Kiss Before My Body Decays

Hello Loves,

I had made a video on my camera to let you know all of these things that you will read further down. Only, I'd much rather just get this over with instead of taking two hours to download a video when it could be done in three minutes. Well in the beginning of December I think, I promised updates for all my stories. Well the day after my computer crashed, probably because of me since I'm so fucking harsh on electronics. So since my mom got off work for her holiday break she's been trying to fix it, but she's kind of given up. But she still works on it whenever she feels like it, so hopefully it'll be fixed before this time next year. Anyways, I've finally gotten the courage to get on this slow computer and try not to pull every strand of hair out my head trying to make it go faster. But because I am not on a computer, and adjusted myself to the slowness once more, there will be updates. Not just one update for each one, but a few of them on each one. Since my computer went down I've had more time to write. But there are a few things you should know before I start updating -

Nervosa won't be updated like usual. I will be going back to earlier chapters and redoing the story from there. I don't know the exact point that I will start at, but I know that I will have all three prologues still there. Those won't be going, and neither will the early chapters. If you know me like Frankie does. . .if I don't like a story, I will either delete it, or write it over and over again until it is alright with me. But Counting Your Face Among the Living just got on my nerves as I kept trying to rewrite it, so I gave up on it. So I will be going back to previous chapters and starting from there. But I want to thank you guys for subscribing to my story. Honestly, I didn't think I could get 9 stars on a story about my life. Anyways, Nervosa will be updated along with all the other stories, but like I said it will be updated further back in the story.

I've Lost My Fear of Falling won't be updated for a short while, maybe another week. I've told you that I had writing a lot of those chapters, and I did. Only about fourteen of them got ruined at school by a girl in my fifth block. And they were just the last of them, they weren't in order, so I have random pages of them. Therefore I've decided to start over. I find it to hard to try and attempt to write chapter one without chapter two, six, and nine. But I'd also like to thank the people who subscribed. I didn't think I could have 14 subscribers on just a prologue. As you can see, I'm not used to having people like my stories. Either way it makes me feel a lot better to know that my stories aren't a total waste of time.

In addition to school, and random shit that pops up out of no where, I also have a new edition to my 'family'? I have a rabbit named Milly. Of course as Frankie knows I had wanted Hammie, but my sister finds my rabbit to feminine for the name Hammie. Since she's only a couple months old, I can't just leave her unattended because she likes to pee on the floor, chew the carpet, and eat anything and everything that will fit in her mouth. So until she becomes a little older I have to make sure she's not going to do something. With that being said, I am also sick, so I don't really feel like being on the computer to much this week, but since I'm such a crummy author and I don't update to often I will update as often as I can.

And last but not least, I got a message on myspace. I got a message from a girl who has read my story. She asked me if I made my story because of the story Purging Beauty by CyanudexSunshine. Yes I've read her story, even have is subscribed, but I didn't steal her idea. And if I may, Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa are two different types of eating disorders. I went through Anorexia Nervosa while she went through Bulimia Nervosa. Anorexia is a phychological disorder that when a person starts to lose weight on a diet, the feeling of control takes over. Therefore that person feels so in control of their body they restrict their eating to starvation, and their weight is secondary to their minds. The control is an obsession much like a drug or substance addiction. Bulimia Nervosa is where a person eats a lot of food in a short amount of time, and when guilt, shame, and the feeling of getting fat from binging kicks in they try to make it as if they never ate. By purging. Purging isn't just making yourself vomit either, people take laxatives, water pills, exercise more than the average person, and eat little to no food at all. That is why Bulimia Nervosa is usually confused with Anorexia Nervosa. I did go through Anorexia, and I did go through everything Mikey is going through in the story. I have slashed my wrists open, cut my stomach, and all the things I will be writing soon. The only reason this story went down hill is because when I write this stuff I try to think of everything I did, but when I do that I want to walk into the bathroom and restart it over again. I still do it, and it's not relapses, I actually do it just as bad as I did. I can't help it. I have a problem.

Updates for tonight:
Nervosa-3 at max.
Like a Secret in your Throat- Chap.1 redone, and Chap. 2.
That's all I know of right now, but Nervosa will be updated just about every night starting tonight.

xoxo.a.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm surry for any spelling errors!

xoxo.a.