18 Sexual Innuendos

September.

"Thank mom, just thanks. Any kind of conversation that I have with you is so emotionally and spiritually uplifting. You've always got something positive to say," Wil sarcastically remarked to his mother as he was helping her wash the pile of dishes in the sink.

"Hunnie, all I'm just saying is that maybe you should consider lightening up your hair - like a shade or two darker And maybe not wear so much eyeliner - less is more, you know?"

"Oh my god, mom, please stop. I'm not a girl," Wil answered back as he started wiping down the next set of plates his mother had already washed clean.

"Wil, I know that! I just wondered if you wanted a different look this year or anything. You weren't always this son of mine that wore black every day; plus you look so pale. Do you want to use my bronzer? I don't mind if you do, just don't mess up the brush."

Wil busted out laughing until he started to tear up, his eyeliner starting to smudge around his eyes and slowly drip to his cheek bones.

His mother squinted her eyes, though she couldn't hide her growing smile as she said, "Well, I'm happy to know that our mother-son moments amuse you so much."

After taking a couple of deep breaths to calm down his hysterical laughing which were now turning into deep giggles, his cheeks were stained in an odd mixture of black eyeliner and red from his laughter.

If he'd had only known that those two colors would be the basis of his first day as a Senior, he probably would have just cut.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think?!
And this was just an Intro,
that's why it's so short.

PS. My first week of being a Junior sucked.
I don't know anyone in my Lunch or Gym
period and there's only one other girl in
my Video Production class, out of 25 people.

o.O