Sequel: Resurecting Love

Desolate Love

Chapter Seventeen

Suki’s P.O.V…

I watched Abi shut the door on the lonely Harry and then I got up and moved back against the wall facing Abi whilst still on her bed.

“I’m sorry about my brother, he means well but he’s annoying and I don’t want him listening to this.” Abi told me. This was starting to make me feel nervous because I didn’t know what she was on about and it could be anything.

“What are we going to talk about? Oh and I don’t mind your brother he’s alright.” I answered.

“We are going to talk about this.” Abi said producing a small, screwed up piece of paper. “I want to know who’s handwriting that is.” She told me passing the note to me. I read it and passed it back. It made no sense to me but then again their were loads of crossings out. “Do you know Suki?”

Woops I had forgotten that I hadn’t said anything in a few minutes.

“Yes. I do know.” I still couldn’t believe he would write a jumbled up letter like that, that doesn’t make any sense.

“So who is it?” Abi asked intrigued.

“Tucker,” I said simply. “So who gave that to you? Or where did you find it?” I asked being extremely nosey.

“Umm. I just randomly found it on the floor. So how did the detention go at break?” I noticed the quick change in subject but I didn’t mind so I went along with it.

“It went alright. No teacher showed up and David Tennant kissed me. Well, yeah, that’s all.” God that kiss had been heavenly. I can’t seem to be able to get it out of my mind.

“You what?” She gasped. “I can’t believe that. How was it?” It was almost like I had to give her a detailed report which I did but she wanted to know everything right down to where the piece of paper fell. Which for me seemed odd but I told her happily and she enjoyed knowing about what happened in the detention room. Once I finished telling her I told Abi it was best I went home to check on my mum seeing as she hadn’t been right on the phone. Abi gave me a quick hug and opened the door. Harry was across the landing going into his room.

“Suki’s going home now.” Abi stated to her brother.

“Oh.” He said, coming back out again. “Well hope you have a nice week if I don’t see you.”

“You too, Harry. That’s very nice of you.”

“Meh. Think nothing of it.” Then he watched me go down the stairs. I think he then wandered into his bedroom and shut the door.

As me and Abi stood at the front door ready to say goodbye to each other, she smiled oddly.

“My brother’s acted oddly ever since you’ve come round here.”

“So you think I want to make him act different?”

“No. I only meant I think he likes you.”

“Yes. I noticed.”

“So…”

“ So… What. It doesn’t mean anything. How many friends have ever seen your brother with no top on?”

“Not many. Actually you’re the first. So I guess you have a point he may have wanted to show it off.” She sighed a warm loving sigh. “Did you give him the attention he was seeking then?”

“I hope not.” I lied. I knew the moment he caught me looking at him that he enjoyed it. We both laughed.

“Well I best be getting back there’s no telling what mischief they could have got into.” I answered the laugh that was inviting me back in. I was now beginning to become anxious to what my mum was upset about so I opened the front door.

“Alright then, you will tell me tomorrow wont you?” She asked.

“Only if you ask your brother why he likes me and get the truth out of him.” I laughed as I was joking.

“Okay. I’ll try.” Abi answered.

We said our goodbyes and I left for home.

*
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for your comments and errrm ive even got the new ideas for the sequel its just how fast i post this i suppose lol
libby :D