Story of a hilariously Awkward life

The introduction of the 3 stooges

Well, like most story start, I must introduce you the folks in it. But unlike most stories, I would introduce the characters along with each chapter. Right now for the introduction, I would like you to meet my partner in crime....

Leif William Jr Thorjussen aka the devils spawn...aka, my brother. His name is pronounced as Life William Jr Thoryousen...yep our surname, man that was famous. Only because my brother was a master of making it famous. No, not in the goody two shoes way....I am known as the big sister of the terror prankster Jr.
Another thing dear old Jr was famous for,was his name. Everyone in the family called him Jr. It was easier that way, since Leif senior(our dad) didn't want their names confused. The teachers called him William, and never by his first or last name. Jr was proud of the fact that the teachers took up opera lessons...he rejoiced and quivered in fear when his name rang out and carried off in the winds. You can't scream and drag the name Leif or Junior or even Thourjussen for that fact. But you can however drag the name William. Here's and Ex:
'WILLLLLLIIIIAMMMMMM!!!'
Get it? yeah this is the part where you see by brother running out of the direction where his name's being called, with a satisfied grin on his face.

Oh, life with my bro is and adventure, but beneath that mischief there's also the brotherly side of it. Jr. is 2 yrs younger then me. Has really dark brown eyes, that's almost black and dark chestnut hair that never got to grow properly, due to the shaving my mom does every 2 years or so; just to check if he got the initials 666 on his head. And the officials says TV is bad for kids...pssh.

Next up in the introduction would have to be my sister.

Meet Sherylene Thorjussen, she goes by Shay . Now when mom gave her the name, she basically blessed the kiddo with the meaning of safety and safeness. She couldn't ever have foreseen the fact that dearest Shay was the opposite to her name. Safety was too structured for her. She was the instigator and supporter of Jr's pranks, the calculator of the count down to his ringing name. And most of all, she is known as the mistress of the innie.
Yep, she's rough and tough, the warrior woman that made bullies and boys cry, the only girl skateboarder in school and she is proud of that fact. She was also proud of the fact that she has twisted her right ankle 8 times and her left 9 times, dislocated her knee cap and had 9 stitches on her right knee. She called the Hospital her second home and love visiting the patch up section of it, with the free lollipops she got. Her motto in life : I shall think this stunt through when I am in my grave, by then I would have all the time in the world.

She is a year younger then me and like Jr., she has dark chestnut hair and dark brown eyes. I think it's due to the fact that our mom is Asian.

Then there's me. Hello there, I am Sonija Thourjussen...(pronounced Sonia). I am the oldest of the flock. The scaredy cat,the goody two shoes who gets rope into mischief and the one that is always warning the two youngest about the consequences of their stunts and the one who always end up taking the blame for them. I was the unintentional teacher's pet and teachers breathe in relief at the sight of me. I mind my own business, which usually doesn't get me anywhere with Shay and Jr...because I am suppose to keep an eye on those two, which in their case the look out for teachers and mom.

Nothing really phases me anymore, and I have accomplish the skill of being able to read 'Pride and Prejudice' while Jr, rockets himself and lands badly beside me. I gave up the hope of high school dating, because the guys were dead childish and cowards and not many people dare to get themselves involve with the Thorjussen...gee and I used to wonder why.
Well in the next chapter the story of our lives begin...hopefully you have enjoyed the introduction.
...
♠ ♠ ♠
I will be adding a list of songs to salute each chapter. It's a compilation to the theme song of my life, and the charaters in it. Each time I hear the song, I remember them. 'Send me on my way'' has been our song, from the very first second we heard it. And what better way to salute the first chapter? Anyways, listen to the song while readin it, makes it all the more hilarious and enjoyable!Cheers!