Story of a hilariously Awkward life

Mama Knows Best

Now, as we all know, mama always knows best, even if it may be odd...it's for your own good. Take a look at some of the things from my mother knows...

10) when asked the time, and you feel lazy to reply ALWAYS say the following: 'The clock touch the needle and the needle touched the clock.

9) When you greet a person in the morning always make yourself clear. E.i : Good Morning, don't make too much noise or you'll regret it because this head ache is killing me.

8) Never cross you mother...when she threatens she means it. E.i. Ickle bro Jr set the towel on fire and mom said : 9 whole months you lived in me, I felt the pain of your birth. I put you in this world and i won't hesitate or flinch when it comes to taking you out of it!

7) Teach the little Finnish/Norwegian kid next door to eat chili and dose him with milk only when his eyes start to water and nose start to run. >.<

6)When babysitting a difficult kid, especially during it's time for nap, your 2 key helper are Roy Orbison and odd Indonesian song called 'Nina Bobo'. Even if the kid is a boy, call him Nina, it always helps, cause the song threatens the baby to sleep or get bitten by mosquito's....bug spray anyone?

5) Ville Valo is handsome, but too thin and almost anorectic, must feed him chili o.O????? (my mother's weird)

4) A woman is a true woman only when she can turn anything she has on her into a deadly weapon...erm..ehem..hmm..O.o

3) When shopping for grocery it's important to know the names of meat and vegetable in Chinese and Malay, even if the country you live in is Scandinavia and they don't understand a lick of what you just asked them. (this is actually so fun and my fav past time...lol)

2) If anybody ask, she's related to Jimi Hendrix.

1) Finally, lying is not an option. You don't lie, you be sarcastic or find a loophole instead
Over all we've learn that my mom has a weird sense of humor, and a quick wit with sarcasms

Hope you liked it:)
♠ ♠ ♠
The last 6 chapters was up on Quizilla, and now deleted and moved here. I had some time to post this one up as a random intervention and a little more insight of what is to come. So take this tie go pop some popcorn while i go through my mind for memories and check out my journals. By the time you are back with a huge bowl I'll b ready for more chapters!