My Life... Bleeding on the Bathroom Floor

I Never Wanted To Remember

Two Weeks Later

My cell phone rang, Frank's guitar solo blarring through my room. I answered, checking my digital clock, eleven 'o clock p.m... what the fuck?

"Hey Frankie! What in all holy fuck are you doing calling me right now for?!" I wispered in an ushered tone, trying to make a point here!

"Sorry! Sorry... hey, sneak out and come over to my house, I'm having a sleep over!"

"Okay then, that's important enough I guess!"

"Good, now get your ass over here! I'm getting bored without my besterful buddie!!" he whined. I giggled and said I'd be there in a few.

'Well, first thing's first, get dressed!' What? I sleep in my underwear and a big shirt! I grabbed a pair of black jeans, a Misfits tee and black and white vans. I ruffled my hair up a bit, put on my makeup, consisting of mainly purple eyeliner, and grey eyeshadow. Grabbing a small bag and a baggy Iron Maiden shirt to sleep in, shorts to go underneith, and my favorite Anthrax tee and a pair of ripped jeans to wear tomorrow. I was estatic! I climbed out my window, and painfully landed on my back.

"Ow! I gotta work on that landing!" I groaned, brushing myself off. I ran about half way, then decided to walk, taking in the starlight.

When I finally reached Frankie's house, I knocked four times. It's kinda like my signature. But when the lock clicked and the door opened, Frank didn't answer the door. This boy had long messy black hair, snakebites, and was only an inch or two taller that me.

"Hey! You must be... Mercy right?" the boy asked, leaning on the door frame.

"Uh, yeah. And you are...?"

"Sonny, Sonny Moore. I'm staying over as well. Come on in Miss Mercy!" he bowed slightly, well isn't he charming! I like him too much already... I giggled and entered the house.

Now, I've been here many many times, it just screamed Jersey. I followed Sonny down into the basement, I was a little surprised to see a few more people than just me, Sonny and Frank. A tall skinny boy, sandy blonde hair mixed in with dark brown wearing an Anthrax shirt and glasses. A boy with longish, greasy black hair, black ripped skinny jeans and an Iron Maiden shirt. Another was tall and rough looking, bright blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. The other had the awesomest fro I've ever seen on anybody! He had on a Star Wars tee and dark blue jeans, one knee ripped open.

'I think I've seen these kids around school... oh yeah! They beat up the mascot last Friday! Me and Frank laughed so hard!' I giggled quitetly, and coughed to announce my arrival.

"Mercy! Yay!" Frank yelled, throwing himself out of his seat. I closed my eyes, bracing myself for impact... and... WHAM! I fall back, Frank's body on top of mine, I blushed madly, I couldn't hold it back. I still have feelings for him you know! He cocked an eyebrow, purely in suspicion. But he got off anyway, we got up, and had a proper hug, I could smell Skittles on his breath.

"You've got Skittles! C'mon please gimme some! Please, please, please?" I pouted, falling back down on my knees, I pled.

The boy with greasy black hair wispered to the one with the kickass fro. I was picked up, and carried to the couch, a bag of Skittles dropped from above.

"Yay!" I said in a childish voice. I looked up, Sonny was staring down at me.

'Damn... he's hot!' Oh, how right was I!

"Mercy... Mercy? Hello! Earth to Mercy!" Frank waved his hand in my face, breaking my stare with the ever-beautiful eyes of Sonny.

"Huh? Oh, um hey peoples!" I said, waving to the others.

"Well... this is Mikey, Gerard, Ray and Bob... guys this is Mercy." Frank pointed to each as he introduced us. "And I belive you've already met Sonny here." he was beginning to sound worried, or scared of something. I ignored it and began talking with all of the guys. We ended up talking about how our families either sucked or rocked. They had know idea how much this conversation pained me, Frank kept throwing nervous glances my direction.

"So Mercy... what do your parents do?" Gerard questioned, I cast my gaze downward.

"My mother never worked, we were too rich. My dad...." I felt tears prick my eyes, every time. Every fucking time! I'm such a cry baby. I heard Frank wisper, "Oh no!", and the other kept staring at me, with confused and questioning eyes. I got up slowly, and walked upstairs. I could feel them watch me go. I never wanted to remember.

Frank's POV

"Oh no!" I wispered, throwing Gee a dirty look. Did he have to? I can't really blame him for not knowing, but still. She stood up and walked back upstairs, head hanging, tears falling. Sonny got immediately and ran to her, I could now see that he likes her. I walked out of the basement, and saw Sonny holding her like a baby on my couch.