My Life... Bleeding on the Bathroom Floor

His Kisses Are So Sweet

Frank's P.O.V.

My first thought seeing him holding her was 'Go Mercy!'. But then I started thinking what this would do to our friendship. Sonny is a nice guy, don't get me wrong! But, he has been known to hide away for a long time with his girlfriends. But knowing Mercy and how close we are, I wouldn't have to worry. I backed away slowly and went back down to the guys. They all were silent, which was abnormal for them.

"Whatever you do, don't go upstairs." I told them.

"Why?" simaltaniously.

"Sonny and Mercy are having a...a moment." I guess that's what you could call it.

"Oh!! Okay." still at the same time.

"Would you stop that!?"

"Okay Frankie!" again, all at the same time. I rolled my eyes and we began debating wether the Misfits or Smashing Pumpkins rocked more.

Mercy's P.O.V.

"I hate that memory Sonny! I should leave you alone, I'm pathetic, nothing but a wreck." I sobbed into his chest, reluctantly attempting to get up from his warm lap. Instead, he pulled me back down to him, holding me tighter.

"No, you're not. I think you're amazing, and no one's perfect! I'm a wreck sometimes too, trust me. You've probably gone through a lot more than I have and have a damn good excuse to cry like you do. I want to help you Mercy, please let me." His beautiful eyes staring softly down on me, I melted inside at this amazing gesture.

This act of sensitivity was... alien to me, like when Frank helped me with my head. No one ever cared for me, except Frankie and mabey Nikki... but she hasn't talked to me in an eternity it seems. I felt drawn to him, in unexplainable ways. Love mabey? I don't know. Words can't ever sum it up.

"Just don't let me go Sonny, please don't let me go." I murmured, nothing else came to me except that.

"Never." He kissed my head lightly.

I lifted my head and his lips brushed mine. My eyes closed slowly, I leaned forward, our lips locked softly, in a...well...an 'I love you' kiss, mixed with a beginner's kiss, you know...the one that where you think you're gonna miss, but it ends up to be perfect? That about describes this one. He pulled out of it elegantly, I really wished he didn't.

"I'm so sorry. I...."

"Don't. I'm glad you did."

Wow. I've never kissed anyone before. Well, like a real one in anyway. I would peck Frank on the cheek every now and again, but we just mess around. Even though I did mean it each time. Wow. I like that... I like that a lot.

"Sonny, do you like me?"

"Yes... I do."

His eyes asked a lot of questions, I caught the one question he was pleading for me to answer.

"Yes Sonny... I'd love to."

"You really?"

"Yes. I'd love to be your girlfriend."