My Life... Bleeding on the Bathroom Floor

Star Crossed Lovers? I'd Think So.

Sonny's P.O.V.

Incredible. Absolutely fucking incredible! She is, amazing. I only just met her and I think I love her already. She's so broken, I want to fix her heart. And I'll try my hardest too, I can't belive she could read me like that. I wanted to ask her, but while I was debating wether to or not, she just, answered. I was releived and suprised all at the same time. How wrong I was to think this would be another ordinary sleepover at Frank's house.

I hugged her, firmly but not too tight, like my body didn't want to break her. She smelled so sweet, her sent drifted past me as she walked to the kitchen. Hearing a coffee pot running I jumped up, and ran to get some. About 5 minutes later I'm trying to get to know her better. She has a very painful past, she was telling me about this prick John, he was abusive, threatened to sell everything she owned and lots more. I guess the guys smelled coffee, because I heard Gerard and Mikey scream 'Coffee!' and Frank's head pop through the door.

"Sorry... but you have coffee!"

Mikey's head popped through underneith Frank's, and Gerard's popped up above Frank's, stunningly reminding me of old cartoons. I laughed as Mikey's head fell down, followed by Frank and Gerard's and groans of pain and laughter. Mercy's giggle fit made me smile like a lunitic while I poured coffee for our three idiots. Ray and Bob came up saying that they didn't want to get trampled by them.

"Are you feeling better Mercy?" Bob asked, he was always so nice, sweet guy really.

"Yeah, I'm okay now. Sorry for my little break down earlier." she chuckled, swirling her coffee and staring into the spining vortex of caffine.

"If I may infer, you don't have a father...do you?" Mikey added.

"N-no... not anymore. He," she sighed "He died when I was turning six." she was taking this rather well.

"I am so sorry! I didn't know...god I feel like such a dumbass... I -- " Gerard stumbled for the right apology. She smiled into her coffee mug.

"Don't be, I understand. Besides, you can't read minds, and if you could read my mind, you probably wouldn't be here right now." she cracked a weak smile. Gerard gave a dry laugh, obviously not understanding the joke.

"Dumbass." Mikey punshed him playfully on the shoulder. Gee blushed, clearly embarassed.

Bob, Ray, Mercy, Frank and I yawned. Emotional night always make me sleepy, dispite any coffe I might have drank. Mercy grabbed my hand from under the table, squeezing a little. She looked like she was about to fall dead asleep right then and there. We got up and walked down stairs and settled ourselves on an old mattress Frank had pulled out for someone to sleep on. I grabbed a thick black blanket from a closet and two pillows. I made it up and layed down as she came out of the bathroom in a baggy Iron Maiden shirt. She nestled herself beside me. She turned and kissed me, which I deepened, which was basicly pointless, the guys came back.

"Whoa! Wait, you two are dating?" Ray said in shock.

"Yeah, for about a half an hour!" she stated loudly

"I was kinda doing something so look away, now or else!" she added smirking slyly. Ray had pretended to shudder in fear.

"Carry on." Ray said covering his eyes.

She turned back to me and we began making out all over again. Twenty minutes later we broke apart gasping for air. I wrapped my arms around her, she snuggled closer to me, resting her head on my chest. I fell asleep to the sound of her rythmic breathing. I drifted in an out of consiousness, catching segments of converations. Like:

"Yeah why?" Frank's voice filtered in.

"You guys just seem so close." Bob answered.

"Yeah, I've known her since I was six... she was five."

"Oh... okay...." And:

"Really now? That awesome!" Ray spoke out.

"Yup, first concert ever, Smashing Pumpkins." Frank responded proudly.

"I never get to go anywhere really, hell, I was luck to even get to come over tonight! They found another coke head floating in the park's lake."

"That bites ass man." Gerard stated flatly.

"Actually, I think I ran into his buddy walking here, he was overdosing outside my house again." Ray had a bit of a sigh to his answer this time. This was the last conversation I heard that night. I dreamed of nothing yet everything about her that I love so much.