My Life... Bleeding on the Bathroom Floor

Don't Fight My Loves

Frank burst into the entrance hall doors, I could feel the vibrations as the doors slammed against the walls.

"You dirty fuck! How dare you hurt my best fucking friend!" Frank was red in the face and had a horrible rasp to his voice, it frightened me, and Sonny was starting to get angry I could tell.

"What the fuck is your problem? We're okay now! We had a fight!"

"Oh yeah? Well who's the one guy on this planet, besides Gee, who lets her cry on his shoulder when you to have a 'Petty bf-gf' fight? Huh fucker? Me! I'm tired of hearing her cry, I'm tired of having to hear all the shit you've said to her!" Frank growled, the rasp becoming worse.

"Frankie... Sonny Bunny... please no... don't fight!"

"Your hand! Did he do that to you?!"

"No! He would never inflict physical pain on me! Are you insa -- "

"Baby, please back up. I'm gonna take this fowl mouthed bastard down if he doesn't shut his god damned mouth!"

"Stop it the both of you!" they both stopped to look at me.

"I'm sick of being the one torn between you two! Sonny, you know that I love you... more than you know... but Frank... no! No! No! No! No! Why? After all that... no! Just stop fighting. I can't take the pressure!" Frank looked confused, like he knew what I was trying to get out, but just wouldn't accept it. Sonny looked confused, but hurt as well.

"I love you!" I screamed, running up the stairs once more, the winding hall becoming blurs, flecked with memories that I loathed with all my physical and mental being. I ran to my room, and out to the balcony. Without stopping I flung myself over the edge of the railing, watching the ground fly toward me rapidly. The last thing I heard was:

"No! Mercy!" and the sickening crack of my bones as I smashed to the ground.