My Life... Bleeding on the Bathroom Floor

And Your Point Is...?

I could feel almost nothing. But I could hear everything. I have obviously been asleep for a good two weeks, my mom was nowhere to be found, and my friends were all in a tizzy.
Pathetic .

I know damn good and well that fall should have killed me on impact. Something was holding me back from the line...that tiny ass silver line that has 'Finished' written in blood on it. I just wanted it all to end. And I was almost there.

Someone's getting their ass chewed out....

"Is she awake Doctor?"

"Yes, but if you cause her any great stress, she'll rupture something." Click The door opened and feet brought the owner of them closer to my side. I let my eyes flutter open. It was Nikki and Frank.

Fucking... amazing.... Please note huge amount of sarcasm.

"Mercy... are you okay enough to speak?" Nikki asked vaguely.

I shifted my head enough to make a 'NO' motion. I frowned furiously at them.

"Here's a pen and paper...can you at least write?" I snatched the pad and pen away from her, scribbling like mad on the paper.

You've got nerve coming in here!

"We had to. Your mom is missing."

And...? Frank look at me!

Frank turned his head slowly and stared me in the eye after Nikki showed him the paper. Tears lingered in his eyes.

"I'm looking. Not liking." he mumbled.

Who was it that put me on motherfucking Life Support?

"Um... Frank and Sonny both. I just came to see you." Nikki responded.

One down... two to go....

Franklin Anthony Iero.... You have got some seriously big balls to show your face in this room after this. You now just as fucking well as I do that I threw myself over the rail of that balcony to die and yet, you never cease to amaze me with making me live. Nikki read it, and looked down at me with confusion. I just growled low in my throat to show how pissed I was.

"I wanted to see your face again... I wanted to know what it was you meant that to... in the hall." he mumbled a little lower. I dropped my frown and tried to pry my jaws open, only to groan out:

"Y-y-you...."

It hurt like hell, and I smiled the best I could without crying. I'm young, and I'm broken, mentally, physically, and figuratively speaking. My mom is missing, my boyfriend isn't here, well I guess he really isn't my boyfriend anymore since my feelings for Frankie have just been disclosed to the previously unwanted ear.

"I'll just... leave now. Call me when you can speak again." Nikki said, an angry, yet awkward tone to her voice.

What's her problem? I wrote.

"I dunno."

Well that's great. Do you mean that? That you wanted to hear me say that I loved you?

"Yes... actually. I've been feeling weird when you would come over and cry. Like I was... jealous almost. And now here we are, and you can barley move." he chuckled dryly.

If you came here to make fun, you can leave. I know you didn't keep me alive to point and laugh in my face, cackling 'Ha Ha! You're dying!' I wrote, passing the notepad.

"No, you're right, I didn't. I came here to ask you... if you'd be by my side... rather than Sonny's."

I was shocked, I could feel my eyes grow wide, and my pupils shrank to pin-pricks. I've awaited this question to grace my ears for a long time now... and I had never pictured it quite like this: I'm unable to throw my arms around his neck and kiss him senseless, I can't tell him how much he means to me, and how I would kill for him and live for only him. I can't lift my leg like in the movies when he kisses back....

I have to write my feelings for him. And my answer. Which of course was:

Yes. I would love to be within your arms... once more. He smiled as he read it, and leaned forward to plant a small loving kiss on my forehead.

"Doctor said that your jaw was only glued shut because when you have night episodes, you would bite, and so your teeth don't fall out. You still have those sharp pearly whites, and a vicious little bite that almost tore a nurse's middle finger off." he joked, but I could tell he was serious. I wanted to laugh, but the pain was unbearable, and I guess the glue had re-solidified on my teeth, because of the horrid taste in my mouth. I wrote this down to him.

Tastes like someone shoved a sweaty sock in my mouth and glued it in place!

"I'll tell them. Good thing you only broke one of your arms... but your other limbs...." he whistled.

Unless you want to wake up with a needle full of Iodine in your esophagus, the I suggest you shut the fuck up!

He laughed, I growled again, much to my discomfort. It was playful and serious at the same time. And sooner or later... I would have my arms wrapped around his neck as his arms slither around my waist, thumbs in my belt loops.