My Life... Bleeding on the Bathroom Floor

What Did I Say Before?

"Oh yeah I remember. I said that I loved you. Right? Well hunny, I lied my ass off. I didn't love you. I wanted your money, you whore. And that big ass house you've been sitting on. I want the throne, I wanted to see you weep as you crashed to the floor... but I got something so much better... I saw you fall to the ground from your balcony... I got to see you die in the driveway... all those tiny rocks will never get rid of the stains on their pretty white clothes... you've given the world stains it can't be rid of...."

I shot up in bed, sweating and panting wildly. I could feel instantly a pair of strong arms close around my waist, and a chin rest on my shoulder, whispering tiny things to me, slowly I fell back to the bed...and I saw those big green orbs that I cherished for so long...and I knew they loved me.

"Was it the dream again?"

"No... it was just his voice... I'm so scared Frankie!"

"Shh, shh, shh, shh... it's okay baby. Talk to me, and I'll grab your medication, okay?"

"Th -thank you." He cared for me so much more than Sonny. He returned with a glass of milk and my medication. I sipped at the dairy product, and forced down the horse-pills. And no, they were just the biggest pills I've ever taken. Frank kissed me lightly in the collar bone and cheek, it was so soothing. And ever since I could move again... three weeks ago yesterday... he's been there helping me recover. And he has yet to leave my side.

"I love you Frankie. I love you so so so so much... thank you for helping me out."

"My pleasure. I'll always be there when you need me. Close your eyes and I'll be there to wipe away your tears...wash away your darkest fears... and help you let go of all those years...." he sang. I was almost instantly sleepy. He knows me almost better than I know myself.

"I know you will... and I trust you with my life. I love you... goodnight."

"Goodnight my angel." I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep instantly. The voice of my past lover wasn't there to haunt there, only the singing of my true lover, and hopefully my last one yet.